Front Page?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 28 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sisyphus sisyphus 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of MColyard
    MColyard
    Participant

Uh, what is that?

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Plan B sounds like an abortion….. I mean like as a overhaul of the Tension Experience, not like the morning after pill…

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Sounds like a knee jerk reaction to the whistleblowing

Profile photo of prufrock5150
    prufrock5150
    Participant

OOA is now OOB? Oh-oh-noooooooo…

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

What the *swearword*!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Ezi Ezi.
    Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Wonder what answers we’ll get?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I wonder if this is Plan B…and it’s just a smokescreen

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

This is bizarre. I don’t know if I can believe the letter. The idea of the Tension Experience is not what he stated in the letter. The logo is way different. I am really confused but curious.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

the logo looks like it’s 2 OOA logos put together/mirrored. Obviously some things are out of place (like the anchor), but you can see what they’re doing

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

That fits with the idea that the logo might be different for different branches of the OOA. With the higher ups having a more detailed one.

Profile photo of Neil King
      Neil King
      Participant

What gets me the most about this letter is that it isn’t in terms of “OOA” it is in regards to Tension Experience. It talks about fictitious tales and characters. Its as if the fourth wall is broken or completely torn down. Every other correspondent we have had were in terms of a member of The OOA not as The Tension Experience. This is why I remain entirely confused.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@jeromy had a good theory about Tension being a marketing tool for the OOA. So the OOA is the big machine behind it all. So if we think of it like that, maybe they’re not happy with the marketing direction and are starting over.

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Then why are they still using a tension related logo as their company one? I find all this and the timing very suspicious.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

I also find it curious that the things some people have expressed the most interest or “passion” about are now going to potentially be discarded? So, some people here, I bet, will simply walk away if weeks have been invested in these “characters’ fictional stories” to now be told it was a waste of time.

The angle that this is about marketing, to me, makes sense. They have been open about the disappointment that more eyes are not turning in this direction.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m oddly nervous about this.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

I also wonder what caused so many employee’s of tension to go delusional and live out their lives as real “gatekeepers” I think I’m going to ask something like that if he accepts questions haha

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Interesting point!!!

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Tension just broke the 4th wall of the 4th wall. This is kind of genius.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Its a somkescreen, they would of sent out emails if it wasn’t.

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

These monthly newsletters have sure taken a weird turn, huh?

Things in here are really making me question not only what’s in game and out of game, but also what private conversations with people not even involved here have actually been private conversations?

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Look at the name Samuel Bickerson. Ring a bell?

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Interesting that this would happen during Independance weekend.

Profile photo of prufrock5150
    prufrock5150
    Participant

Let’s inspect this a bit. It seems our dear Tension Experience (LLC? Formerly LLC? Is their liability no longer limited?) has undergone a bit of a “hostile makeover.” So presumably, the nefarious and backhanded practices of forcing delusions of grandeur onto unsuspecting folks, inducing the preposterous confabulation of their identity as some sort of all-knowing and venerated Gatekeepers, thus allowing them to divest said victims of their assets and parlay them into secret stock investments (a very successful, if not overly aggressive market strategy) has been roundly exposed by one Sam Bickerson. Kudos to this intrepid whistleblower for his eye toward truth, justice, and the American way. He has undone the wickedness and replaced this corruption with a more wholesome, family-based form of entertainment that my grandparents would perhaps be more likely to smile at if they weren’t all dead. And what is the name of this new, sanitized face of our experience? Plan B. Something done when your first attempt doesn’t work – and, perhaps more to the point, something you take if you are suddenly and desperately afraid that something you have just done will result in a life you are not prepared to deal with. This leaves us to wonder… whose life do they seek to snuff out in the early moments of conception here? What secret identities are they attempting to quell, and what possible words and thoughts do they fear? Is it you, perhaps? It is me? Is it… Us? Perhaps we’ve been approaching this from the wrong angle the entire time, with our endless debate over who is what and when and where and how. Perhaps now is the time to unite as participants, and join forces against a common threat of being a casualty of planned obsolescence by the presumed patriarchal protection of an overlord we don’t need. Perhaps it’s time to break the hierarchy of the OOA and step out from behind our masks of self and identity and in-game and out-of-game life, and just let it all hang out. What, after all, do you have to hide? And from whom do you think you’re really hiding? In short, my friends, this moment on the occasion of independence is a call to radically be yourself, and let pretense fall away into the abyss of fiction. And it’s all fiction.

Profile photo of sisyphus
    sisyphus
    Participant

First, a little background … I first became aware of The Tension Experience (TTE) a few months ago through a suggestion from someone I know well, who thought I might be interested in “solving a few interesting puzzles”. It was amusing at first (I especially liked the intro on the “About” page warning about changing one’s perceptions of reality) and I spent some time ‘lurking’ on the forums and filling out the questionnaire, but I lost interest after it became obvious that it was an “LA thing”. I went back to exploring the conspiracy theory web (always entertaining, talk about paranoia and alternate reality!). A few days ago I wasn’t doing much so I decided to check back in with TTE. Things had certainly changed while I was gone! Gatekeepers 4 and III? Addison? and now Sam Bickerson and Plan B! Fear, Paranoia, Nothing is as it seems!! What happened to the Red Room? And the lady whose eyes “melted”? And the screen names (@KingKill33? Put THAT in your search engine).

So now I’m hooked back in, though still not in LA,and I view from a distance in a somewhat detached way.

Profile photo of sisyphus
    sisyphus
    Participant

BTW. In case you didn’t notice, Samuel Bickerson’s Plan B letter is accessible by clicking on the word “Tension” in the page header.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

That’s how I’ve been viewing these new developments as well @jeromy. Either the larger OOA branch, GKIII, GKIII controlling the larger OOA branch is trying to lull us into a false sense of security to get us off a path they don’t want us to discover. Or my other theory that BoS has taken over the CA brance of the OOA (maybe through III and/or Sam) and this is damage control.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Ezi Ezi.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register