Funny story from Canada

Tension brand Forums OFF TOPIC Funny story from Canada

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cody Cody 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Hey guys. I have a funny story I thought I would share.

So I have this family member that I have been trying to get to check out tension. Hes a pretty busy guy and does not seem at all interested so far as result. He is an editor at a magazine and is on TV on a weekly basis.
    Well the other day, there was a new post in personal testimonials by @thebuz (a new member at the time) in which he said he knew someone participating in tension and had heard about it through them and a short while after, he recieved a tweet from the tension experience. Thebuzzs profile picture happens to look EXACTLY like my family member. Not just a little, I mean to the T. So naturally, I immedeatly assume thebuz is my blood.
    Anyway, thebuzz went on in his post about how he had registered and immedeatly recieved a phone call from the OOA before even filling out the questionaire or giving his number.(I thought there was a good chance he received interaction immediately because of his profession). Once I read his post I immedeatly called him thinkinking, “what a douche, why didn’t he call to tell me”.
    The call went to voicemail. I seen on the members page that he had been active within minutes
    so I shot him a PM asking why his phone was off. He replies a short while later saying that his phone has been on all day. So I call again. Straight to voicemail. Now I’m wondering WTF is going on. Out of curiosity and paranoia, I use another phone to call his line. haha. Straight to voicemail. I PM him back saying that I have called from a few numbers and I keep getting his voicemail. He replies ” Wait, who is this”. At the time my “friendly name” was sovereignskies and as much as I thought he should connect the name, I figured he could be fucking with me in spirit of the game. lol. So I reply “This is the OOA… OoooooooooOooo *creepy noises and shit*. It’s Cody! who the fuck do you think it is. You try calling Me.”
    He messages back, Cody? Cody who? I called the only cody I know.
    At this point Im like ok either hes fucking with me or perhaps he is actually not who I think he is.
    So I PM him and ask if his name is ……. , he replies No.
    So I screenshot the profile picture and send it to my family member saying “this is you right?”.
    A few hours later I get a call from a strange area code and number. It’s my family member.. He tells me his phone is on and he can recieve texts but he can’t send texts or calls.
    He asks “what the hell is the buzz , “I stared at that pic forever because It looks exactly like me! where did you get this?, thats how I dress and everything”, etc etc, but it’s not me.
    I tell him that it was taken from tension forum and explain the profile and post to him and how I was certain it was him.
    Anyway I think I freaked thebuzz out a bit and my brother out a bit and I was deffinitely tripping a little. haha
    Funny how just being a part of this can make one have experiences that are exciting even though totally unrelated to tension. bahahaha.
    Seriously though @thebuz Spitting image. Twin shit man.
    That’s my story. Hope everyone can get a laugh at my expense!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

It truly was a terrifying 15 minutes trying to figure out who the hell this person was that said they knew me.

I thought you might have been a plant trying to gage where my allegiance was.

Glory be, we are on the same path brother.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

The clone program has been compromised!

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Bhahaaha.
    How do we fill our ranks! Warm DNA! That’s how!
    In other news!,OOA or Omega operative known as “Overseer” Confirms ability for those from outside U.S.boarder to be able to ascend!
    So for those of you whom have lost all hope, fear not! If you thought being from out of state was a distance to great, I bring you news of renewed hope and faith!
    Do not think your _path is sub par! For you can Ascend even if from afar!

For those WONDERING as to the legalities pertaining to the usage of The Tension Experiences materials(IEEE, posters,news letters,pictures etc), We have been granted permissions to “Do as thy Will” with any and all materials.

This just in! An angry mob of what appears to be…..wait…what.. appears to be, a large mob of identical men doing a 1000 man March while chanting “Bringing darkness into light”, over and over. Stay tuned for farther developments.

“I just got a Tension chubby”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register