Gatekeeper 4 – Discuss

This topic contains 36 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Addison Born Addison Born 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

So far she’s pretty much nuts. I could easily be convinced to be the president of her fan club. If she’s into that sort of thing, of course.

From FB:

“HOWDY FOLKS!!!
    Down here at the farm we opened our hearts, our minds and our pretty little EARS to grant a RARE interview and the first inquiry, THE PRIMERA PREGUNTA from our very own.
    “The ol’ Omega Council and the gosh darn old INSTITUTE seem to have conflicting messages… blah blah blah”
    Well that SEEMS an awful lot like STATEMENT rather than a QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe our attendants can explain how an interactive parable can ILLUMINATE the very real world he said, she said, us vs them nonsense we SEE every moment of ever… you know what? BORING.
    How about this little STATEMENT?
    INTERVIEW OVER!
    Anyone else want to chat and have an ACTUAL QUESTION?
    XOXOXOX
    ~four”

What is the supposed conflicting message? My guess is it has to do with Omega instructing us to turn in detractors, and, subsequently, GK5 scolding us for turning on our own.

What is the interview GK4 is referencing? As far as we are aware a formal interview with The Institute hasn’t taken place. Did anyone use their Saturday event time to pose their own questions to the OOA? Bottomline though, I feel GK4 is telling us in her own special way to stop asking dumb questions.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@electrichippo – you misspelled “amazing” in your post. I’ll fix it for you

“So far she’s pretty much amazing”

Michael Fontaine, or shall I call you SCRIBE, you are such a kiss up! hahaha <3

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

No way…I’m just a fan of that management style :)

And I’m a fan (ie. product) of uggs and pumpkin spice lattes. mwahahahahaha!

GK4, abuse me, ummmm, I mean… marry me?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Now who’s a kiss up?? You called her nuts and NOW you want to marry her? Pfft. They see all.

Nuts and marry are not mutually exclusive. I stand by both!

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

I could have swore I read an article with horror or someone talking about getting an interview soon? Maybe that’s it…

creepsociety
    Participant

It was dread central here’s the link via tension Twitter

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/165043/new-tension-experience-materials-unanointed/

creepsociety
    Participant

Author of that article is on Twitter @unclecreepy… To snoop or not to snoop

@ephorrorsociety I say snoop. That is what writers want you to do, I’d imagine. (btw, I’ve sent you a private message.)

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@ephorrorsociety good find, what’s also interesting is seeing the press release posted in that article. Up until now, everything released has been in character, but this press release doesn’t seem written by the OOA, even though it has their letterhead at the top.
      While it doesn’t reveal any specifics, I think it does state in a clearer way what this experience is.

That last bit in the letter that says “most unsettling discovery of all… their own reflection” turned out to be very prophetic. It is exactly what we experienced last Saturday.

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

I arrived in snoop mode, and in snoop mode I shall stay.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I hope she joins us here in the forums soon! She’s a firecracker! :)

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

oh, I’m pretty sure she is already here

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Yep! She’s definitely posted on the forums before

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Yes, she has and that was quite memorable! Her profile shows she hasn’t been on for 5 days, though that doesn’t mean she hasn’t seen what’s been going on around here…

111_error
    Participant

“La Primera Pregunta” – From Gatekeeper 4’s message.

Search for La Primera Pregunta and your main result is a document of plain Spanish text.

¿Cuál es la primera pregunta? La primera pregunta es: ¿cuál es la primera pregunta? La segunda podría ser: ¿cómo es posible que esté escribiendo esto? Contestarla abre miles de caminos: la existencia, qué es el pensamiento, cómo es posible la acción, qué ocurre para que la tinta se quede en el papel y que el papel haya salido de la madera de un árbol que vive gracias a la luz del sol, a los nutrientes de la tierra, a la lluvia que se condensa en las nubes que se forman por la evaporación del agua que forma átomos de hidrógeno y oxígeno que se formó en el interior de una estrella creada por la condensación gravitatoria del hidrógeno y del helio presentes en el origen del universo. En caída libre se ha recorrido el camino a cuyos lados se abrían miles de veredas secundarias a su vez madres de nuevos miles de senderos que se bifurcan, que amplían la complejidad sin límites de la vida. La respuesta a la segunda pregunta puede entonces que sea: un sinfín de circunstancias lo hacen posible… y único

Translated:
    What is the first question? The first question is: what is the first question? The second might be: how you may be writing this? Answer opens thousands of paths: the existence, what is thought, how the action is possible, what happens to the ink to remain on paper and the paper has come out of the wood of a tree that lives by the light of sun, nutrients from the earth, rain condenses into clouds are formed by the evaporation of water to form hydrogen atoms and oxygen that is formed in the interior of a star created by the gravitational condensation of hydrogen and helium present in the origin of the universe. Freefall has traveled the road whose sides thousand secondary paths to new mothers turn thousands of forking paths that extend limitless complexity of life opened. The answer to the second question may then be: a myriad of circumstances make it possible … and only

Glory be, Gatekeeper 4.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Solid find @111error

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

@111error Would you be able to post a link to where you found that? I really like that and would like to see it but I can’t find it myself!

111_error
      Participant

I searched for La Primera Pregunta on Google, and this is a top result; https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Q5sVlVVKaMQXB1RGhjYkdjajQ/view

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

@111error Thanks for the link, I tried with google but found nothing that matched. Still don’t for that matter.

111_error
      Participant

Weird, it went from being the first result, to the fifth, and now I can’t find it in a fresh search. o_0

I’m sure this is just a weird anomaly, and it wasn’t removed by shadowy and powerful entities as soon as we discovered it. Almost certainly not.

Note that Google orders search results by user search history and activity level. It’s possible that it was higher up on yours than ours due to your search history or Google’s profile of you. It’s also possible that a sudden wave of people searching for similar things, like we just did, was enough to reorder the pages

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Google likes to exploit our interests…

Profile photo of AndyM
    AndyM
    Participant

I kinda find her funny.
    Take a sort of ‘Hillbilly’ style in her role, pretty ‘darn gud’

Profile photo of AndyM
    AndyM
    Participant

La primera pregunta is just ‘The First Question’

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

She seems rather excitable.

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Sounds like she changed her name, according to Benny/Mark. Any guesses as to what her old name was?

To anyone who missed the earlier conversation between GK4 and Benny/Mark – See here

Thanks to @mkarrett and @electrichippo for grabbing screens

111_error
      Participant

Since your message hasn’t been deleted, can we assume talking about B // M is condoned?

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

“never fucking called”

sounds about right?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register