Getting Out What You Put In

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Getting Out What You Put In

This topic contains 44 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Being that I am not in LA, I don’t feel that I will get the opportunity that most of you are, so please forgive me if I live vicariously through you all. I have received two emails from O.O.A and that makes me hopeful that at some time I may be able to participate should they ever bring their “enlightenment” to the East Coast. I do have some concerns for a few with differing opinions and experiences, it is unfortunate that adventures like these can produce a few ‘kooks” who may or may not be dangerous, so in that token we should all be suspicious and aware. That being said, a mystery is hard to resist and I am committed to putting in all that I can from where I am and thank you for any and all information you can divulge through these forums. It is my fear that at some point I may lose this little window into the experience. One of my quandaries involves Miss Dorthy, one post stated that she was African American, I’d like to verify this as she is clearly not in the picture posted on the newsletter I received. Any clarification on this? Until further notice, I will be waiting for and searching for the “enlightenment”. Blessings and safety to all, Diem.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Diem Diem.
    Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

Caucasian from the look of my newsletter.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Perhaps the transformative path to Enlightenment is literally transformative.

Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

I can’t tell if I’m barking up the wrong tree or not but there is a Gatekeeper 5 training program at Oracle:

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/ou_product_category.getPage?p_cat_id=373.

Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

The Power of Five (also known as The Gatekeepers in the US) is a series of five fantasy and suspense novels, written by English author Anthony Horowitz and published between 2005 and 2012. It is an updated re-imagining of Horowitz’s Pentagram series, which the author had left unfinished in the 1980s. The series is published in the United Kingdom by Walker Books Ltd and in the United States by Scholastic Press. The novels deal heavily in the occult and examples of things such as human sacrifice and blood rituals are major plot elements, such as in the first book, where the protagonist, Matthew Freeman, is hunted by a Cult who want to conduct a blood sacrifice on him to blast open a portal using a combination of nuclear physics and black magic, to unlock another dimension which is holding a group of ancient evil demons captive.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Mary, I will look into the Gatekeeper series, not sure there is a connection, but it looks interesting all the same. Why is there no other Gatekeepers, do you think that Clinton Meyer or Mr. Luther has become Gatekeeper 5 and if not what are they up to? Addison seems to be a liaison of sorts.And why does the number 5 keep appearing in photos? It obviously has significance.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Diem Diem.

@diem – I personally don’t think that Gatekeeper 5 is Meyer or Luther. We don’t know much about the OOA hierarchy but I’m of the belief that Gatekeepers are a level above Addison and co. If it comes out that Addison is a Gatekeeper herself, or even #5, then I’d absolutely believe the others have numbers of their own, but as it stands I don’t believe we have anything concrete on Meyer or Luther.

5 is clearly important, there are theories but nothing substantial yet. Personally, I’m of the belief that it was a way of directing our attention to the Face_2 picture, where one of the primary points of contact was found next to a number 5. However, it’s also important to note that the warning on the main page (found by clicking the button at the bottom left) has a 4 much in the same way the other pictures have a 5. It’s possible that the numbers are used as a “signature”, perhaps denoting which Gatekeeper made/publicized the picture? In the poem picture, we learned that there is certainly as least one agent within OOA that is working against them. Perhaps the number signature will be used as a way for us to track that.

But as long as we’re on the topic of numbering, the following numbers have appeared in deliberate locations that as of yet, I don’t have any idea on:

1. 5116
    2. 5117
    3. 24:13:62:11

Number three I’m taking a guess at and assuming that it’s bible verses?
    24:13 = But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 62:11 = God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

But that’s a pure stab in the dark.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Thanks for the insight Sean. Number three almost strikes me as time code, but again shot in the dark. Looking through the pictures I have access to, the one with the woman in the chair with her face scratched off, can anyone explain whit the house shaped object was photoshopped out? At least it appears that way (top shelf, behind her) There is obvious “dithering” around the edges and you can tell what ever was there had a darker outline. I pulled it into my software and zoomed on it, what was on this house like object they don’t want us to see?

Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

In Freemasonry, five is a sacred number, inferior only in importance to three and seven. It is especially significant in the Fellow Craft’s Degree, where five are required to hold a Lodge, and where, in the winding stairs, the five steps are referred to the orders of architecture and the human senses. In the Third Degree we find the reference to the five points of fellowship and their Symbol, the five-pointed star. Geometry, too, which is deemed synonymous with Freemasonry, is called the fifth science; and, in fact, throughout nearly all the Degrees of Freemasonry, we find abundant allusions to five as a sacred and mystical number.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@thegilded where did you find those numbers? I haven’t seen them, wondering what I missed.
    Also, did you notice on the newsletter, there is a date for each event, but next to the description of each event is a 16? I wonder what this could mean. Duh, just realized it is the year and probably accidentally squeezed down a space. Haha

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O. Reason: 😝

@endlesspictures the first two were found on the main page, sifting through page source. The third was the file name for the welcome image many of us got.

The Masonic links seem interesting. Worth keeping an eye on I suppose.

The white house in the image is an interesting one. I missed that before. I’ve been sifting it through some analysis and it doesn’t seem like there’s much we can pull from that but that definitely seems interesting. Perhaps if any of us find ourselves in that room, try to take note what is there?

I’m also curious what the OOA slogan is on the poster in that picture. I can’t quite make it out

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

thanks @thegilded, I think I was so focused on finding the phone number I overlooked those numbers. I’m sure they are all of importance. the biblical references seem apt, particularly the first one.

a lot of us were in the room with the White House as part of the consultation. I don’t remember it. the woman asked me if I would like to investigate the shelf, but then quickly moved me on to a different subject. So I wasn’t given much time. I don’t remember if the house was white on the shelf or if they have in fact removed it from the picture
    there were lots of interesting things on the table and the shelves that are probably helpful in solving these mysteries.

if only I could go back and do it again I would now have some context to place the objects and clues into.

Wait, she called attention to the shelves? Whatever this was, it’s definitely important, then… Does anyone else remember from their consultation?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@thegilded There are images of people in the waiting room with the shelves in the background. I’m going to start looking at those.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@thegilded yeah, pretty much everything on the shelves and table was important in some way. like i said though, at the time we didn’t have context for what we were seeing.
    maybe someone else got more time to explore the items and books?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Here’s a clear picture most of the shelf. I can’t find the other ones from the security camera that some people have gotten.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

I remember seeing those pictures too, but I can’t remember where I saw them, maybe twitter?

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

The poster in the back has a “6” above the guardian icon. Could that mean there are six gatekeepers?

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Okay so it was a picture of Andrew Kasch sitting in the room with the shelves, but you can’t see the top shelf.

@diem – How were you able to determine that?

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Oh, got it. I’m not sure that’s quite enough proof, though… The girl mentions that she saw the picture of Kasch in the Red Room, and the Shelf Room isn’t the Red Room. Further, I’d suspect that Kasch would have recognized a picture of himself in the Shelf Room, as it’s in a somewhat prominent place.

I mean it’s possible, but I doubt it’s a picture of him that was edited out there

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

No no I mean I found the picture I knew I had seen already with the same shelf in it, but I cant see the top…ranting.

Ooooh my mistake. I was misreading that the whole time

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Also, does anyone else recall the poster on the far wall at the beginning of the consultation? (Not the area where the shelf was.) It was fairly dim on that side of the room and I could not read it clearly. It seemed to possibly be a short list of guidelines or rules.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@reaton I remember that! I was trying to read it all, but was so overwhelmed by the woman telling me I was “the one”. I do remember the rules and I do remember “Anoch” being on that

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@mike Yeah, I think the flowers (seen in the picture you posted earlier) were partially in between me and the poster when I was seated, so I did not have a clear view of it at all times.

I believe there was a mention of meditation on that poster, wasn’t there? The descriptions I have heard of the “red room” have mentioned being asked to meditate at the start of that experience.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@reaton at that point I was just trying to get ahold of what was going on. I remember the poster, but definitely can’t recall any of the specific rules. I was also thinking in my head I had just stepped into a new alone event because at that point I didn’t know anything about the institute, but all the religious/new age stuff definitely triggered alone flashbacks.
    Now that I know more, I wish I had been able to focus more on all the elements in that room as they ALL seem important now. argh

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@endlesspictures I agree, I wish I could have picked up more details. Like @mike I was very distracted by the woman, trying to decipher what she was referring to in her rambling comments about her “high hopes” for me. For example, I do not even recall the “white house” at all.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@reaton well, I think what people are wondering is if the house was actually white or if they removed it from the picture for some reason, or if it was there at all. I don’t remember either

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

If you look at the picture, one has to wonder what was really there. Yes it is the shape of a house, but it has no depth. Look to the side there is no dimension to it. So was something cut out of this photograph and they made it to look like a house or was it perhaps a frame or plaque in that shape? The color and the lines do not match the photo at all. It wasn’t a bright white house that you missed, something has been removed. One another note, any activity anywhere? I’m wondering what is going on behind the scenes. I honestly considered buying a plane ticket out there, I’m obsessed.

@diem – The only activity I’ve tracked is unconfirmed reports of Dorothy’s ascension. The last thing I’ve been able to really verify is the Library scene and some additional interactions with Bob the PI, but that was a while ago.

Seems like the OOA hasn’t been answered the phone much recently, I doubt we’re going to see much before Registration day

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

“Sigh” my eyes are bugging out from research. I put filters on all the pictures searching for some hidden whatever, nada, only proved that the “white house” is indeed a cutout. The number 5 it’s prime, it’s considered an untouchable number, maybe the OOA considers themselves “untouchable”, at this point I have to agree. I think that part of the OOA symbol contains a glyph for the number 5 and 5 is also an indicator of the most destructive and dangerous forces. We have five senses guess we may need to use them all (though I thoroughly believe in more than five) I research Enoch because Anoch doesn’t turn up anything, Oracles, Glory of Oracles and The Path, all capitalized in the news letter. I have discussed my “The Path” theory with some, but now I have doubts. “Again sigh” I guess I wait until the 1st when individual profiles are created and questionnaires are complete. Please OOA, Gatekeeper 5, Addison and the Oracles don’t leave me in the dark, I am screaming to see the light.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Again with the 5’s. New posts on FB. The new poster has an error in the last lines involving the five sense, not sure if this has meaning or a simple typo (nose to noise). I refuse to give up on the OOA.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

The tile of this thread has a whole new meaning to me now.
    Funny is it not…. how the evolution of ones path has many turning points where upon growth your entire perspective can change and suddenly nothing that you once knew can be looked upon through the same lense again.
    Kind of like the evolution of the page and even the forums. (especially recent activity)
    I it’s like it’s designed to mimic the growth and development of our very psyches and minds. As revealed by the new “before we begin” thread, this is in fact a paranoia based experience that utilizes our psychological profiles to create an experience that is made to engage us on a deeper level. (See link in thread “Human systems tension” for aplication of tension for growth and motivation when applied in the proper manner) There is obviously more to the experience like the murder mystery and the love story and the feud with Mark and the B.O.S, live events, puzzle solving etc. I just find the psychological aspect of the experience to be a really intriguing one. Perhaps this is an experience whereby, collecting enough data on the participants, the Institute is able to form experiences based on our psychological triggers, that are actually able to guide a certain… hmm what’s the word… change, that can foster growth and enlightenment into existence for those whom are devoted to their _path(entering more psychological data/activity, “you only get out what you put in”). A formula for spiritual Ascension if you will.
    The is all theory of course , as that is all we can do while the clock winds to reveal more information.
    I had this thought while reviewing the forums and seeing how much has been edited and changed. It’s interesting how some of us saw things that others did not have the chance to and how now those little bits of reality only exist in the minds of those whom observed them. History has been rewritten. Is this a bad thing? That would be like asking if it’s a bad thing that all of our _paths are different. I do not believe so. I see a cleansing so that the newer participants _paths will not be clouded by the confusion that is the records of the first few cycles of participants combined _paths.
    The page is changing as am I, as are we, as is Tension.

“You are the tension experience”
    Maybe we will all get to see our files later on. what an exciting prospect. hehehe.
    @111error your words resound in my mind at this moment and I apologize. To you and to @gatekeeper4 as well.

I thought perhaps I would share the Philisophical thoughts I was having after the “Tension” I experienced the night before last and the morning after.
    Perhaps it is just the rantings of a lunatic… you be the judge.
    Remember folks.. the ripples we cause affect the experience,direct the experience, and enevitably… accept the experience. Well for me at least anyway. hahaha.
    I hope this message will serve to help keep those on their _path devoted and true and likewise, be inspiration for those that hide to step forward into the light and join us on this.. journey.
    There is a big chunk of my in-sight for now. The rest to be revealed upon further evolution.
    In lux et veritas.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
      Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

You don’t need to apologize to me, Cody.
      PS: This thread was a gift to you; http://thetensionexperience.com/forums/topic/a-rich-tapestry-of-easy-answers-for-liking-and-shariiing/

Profile photo of GATEKEEPER4
      GATEKEEPER4
      Keymaster

Slow Clap CODY ~four

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I come from Canada, people say im slow..eh. hah. I felt this much earlier on… my intuition and internal compass was SCREAMING at me. I guess it just took a little Tension and tough love to set me on my true _path and to give me the in-site to believe what I was feeling. Thank you all for your work. The world desperatly need this.
      I know your lessons… I see your enlightenment.
      Glory be!

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I have been called… twice. Shortly after posting this and then editing this post. It was atticus.. doing his creepy voice. haha. He Says this Is a REVELATION….and that it took me a while. I see light…. I do not recall the last time I she’d a tear.. But I she’d many a tear of joy after verification of this Revelation.
    Glory be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Awesome man! I’m glad you can finally see :)

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

Cody, I think you bring up a lot of interesting points including the idea that our paths are constantly evolving based on our choices and that we are further along on our paths than the newcomers so we should not use our knowledge to cloud their minds.

However, I don’t think you should apologize for bringing up the questions that you did. To me it was a breath of fresh air. There is a lot of back slapping and high-fiving on here, but very little actual analysis. I for one appreciate your in-depth posts and honesty.

A couple questions:
      So are you saying you no longer feel tension? Or merely that you accept the tension you feel as part of the experience?
      The reason I ask is some seem to feel no tension whatsoever…just a confidence in their direction on their chosen _path. Where does this confidence and assuredness come from? Are we ever truly sure we are on the correct _path? Sure the OOA can tell us, “you are now on the correct _path to Ascension.” But what does that mean? to accept what they tell us without doubt seems foolhardy to me, especially when they have told us repeatedly, “we are not who you think we are.”

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I guarantee that the posts I made challanging the OOA will not be deleted… they will stand testement for those whom are doubting their _path.
    I didnt appologize for the questions I asked.. that is assumption. I appologized because If I had, had the courage to believe what I know to be truth … I never would have acted that way.
    Funny how different people react differently and need different stimuli to see what they already know. We are as unique as snowflakes and equally as beautiful… are we not?
    We all feel tension… it’s all around us in our everyday lives. I feel tension when I’m broke, when me and the misses fight etc etc. The only way to elevate tension is to explore different perspectives.
    If you mean the tension associated with the path.. then no.. I no longer feel tension. Confidence is the result of Believing. Believing in what? what are the lessons.. WHAT ARE THE TRUTHS.. blah blah blah. I know… Trust me I KNOW. (Maybe everyone does not see things the way you do cody)True so I will say this.
    LOOK AT EVERYTHING, READ, LISTEN TO YOUR INTUITION.
    To say it another way..
    Take everything you have been exposed to in tension, ball it all up in your mind and throw it at a white wall… ADMIRE ALL THAT IS TENSION. The tapestry is a puzzle for you in your mind.
    Hints: “bringing light to darkness”
    What is the constant?
    What are the undertones?
    “conspiracy” “society” “darkness”
    What does light= ?
    👹=😇 🏳=8
    “the first rule of fight Club is!!?”
    perhaps this should have been a pm.
    If so, those who watch will rectify it.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I saw it all right from the beginning… flashes in my mind.. the ideals I so cherish… The solution is THE SOLUTION.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Hello I am a Watcher,
    I think I should add to this thread as I wonder if our phone conversations have had listeners. I have been mostly MIA the last couple weeks due to work and a new chapter in my experience (thanks Cody for keeping me up to date). When I contribute it consumes alot of concentration and thinking power. I needed to crawl out of the rabbit hole while I worked, I had to create an on/off switch (just as the synchronicity and coincidences were kicking into high gear). Either that or risk losing fingers and toes on the job. I was so bad one day I searched the forums all morning without realizing the time. I ended up going to work without eating breakfast or making a lunch… Lesson learned now I have a day off lets see where it goes.
    I believe we have been involved in another version of this back in 2013 there are alot of simularities right down to the start date. I also agree with the Alchemist theory. I think the O.O.A. Institute has the formula for turning people/minds into gold. Ive also found it to be The Hero’s Journey, The Writers Journey, Tranzit, Shaman Training, or my favorite The 10000 Step Easter Egg. They most likely are simply taking orders themselves from someone behind an unknown curtain. Just like you’ve mentioned this is simply a continuation of something much larger and much more ancient, yet modernized. I do feel some paranoia, as I too am convinced that we are the tension experience. So I ask myself am I too paranoid? Have I figured this out to a point that its a real challenge for the Institute to engage with me? I ponder this only because I wish to enhance the results and data for the experiment. How do you use my personal data when most of it is out of date from a life I’ve left behind? Does it become more or less difficult when I don’t have a cellphone, don’t use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other form of social media? Gatekeepers, do you know me/us from before? Do you have anything to do with Group 935? Have we all been drawn here because of who we are? Or because of who you want us to become? I dont think I’m looking for enlightenment, I believe enlightenment was the prize from the last time I played. This time I want to know what I should do with this enlightenment. Why do I refer to this has a game? Well I first found this sponsored in a game by certain Studios and companies located in the same area? I only found The Tension Experience because I’ve been searching for another version since a certain game was released in fall 2015. Mmmm BRAAIIINS.

Oh and Im still convinced you’re trying to steal my ideas but its just part of the game, right?

Lets see Sight…check
    Sound…check ( I hear you loud and clear. The radio last night had a theme of light and darkness songs… wierd coincidence right? Or Year Zero?)
    I Smell…a trap

At the end I always approach the “Influencing Machine” and meditate on whether science has come far enough that enlightenment can be pre-packeged or if this is Divine Intervention bringing enlightened people together as part of some religious ritual done every few thousand years to refresh the minds/souls of humanity.
    Who knows maybe companies are getting prepared to pick up the pieces when the major religions and their old ways finally disintegrate. Very few people drive progress the rest just follow. Enjoy the Power. I`ll be back to get what I put in, hopefully.
    (unrehearsed typing)

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

I almost forgot another pattern, everytime I play a new videogame or DLC I find GATEKEEPERS EVERYWHERE! Why is thisééé Damn I pushed something on my computer and now the question mark is É… Curse my computer illiteracyÉÉÉÉÉÉ how do I fix this É

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register