Glory be(er)!!!

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Glory be(er)!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

So the events of ASCENSION have pretty much all I’ve been able to think about today. And I suspect I’m gonna spend the next several days just processing everything.

But y’know what the greatest part was? Raising a glass with all you folk at the end!

It was really cathartic to cast aside all the – *ahem* – “tension” and hug it out with OOA and BOS alike. Revel in what we’ve all experienced together. That was pretty fucking special.

Here’s to all you crazy folk! Nobody’s ever gonna be able to take this away from us.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@kasch – I totally agree. Now that it’s “over”, we can take a step back and appreciate everything we’ve ALL been through TOGETHER. There is such a bond between us all because we’ve all been involved in something very special. This might be a once in a lifetime thing and I’m so happy I was able to be a part of it with all of you guys.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

As many of you know, I got a last minute phone call asking if I could move my ticket and attend that last time slot of the night… you guys have no idea how nice it was to come out and be able to join all of you afterwards. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to go the same night as so many others in the community.

I am still processing the entire night. I am still processing the last seven months. What a journey it has been… and continues to be.
    (Seriously, there are things that happened inside ASCENSION that my mind is so blown over. The event was so rich and clearly is not over for us, I believe.)

I appreciate all of the community that has shared in this along the way. Thanks to everyone, you have all been a major part of my Tension Experience.

Wait… this sounds like a sign off or goodbye. It is not!!!!! It’s just that, even though I am NOT a delicate flower, I am a bit of a sentimental one. 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register