Greetings.

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PhasePup PhasePup 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of PhasePup
    PhasePup
    Participant

I stumbled across this… I can’t quite describe what this is (Community? Cult? Psychological experiment?)

Anyhow, I’ve become an Aspirant. Something about this has caught my curiosity. I’m honestly excited to find something new out there. I’m going to take some time to learn the rules of the road before I start to actively engage, but in the mean time, I’ll be lurking.

A few quick questions.

I’ll be doing most of this from my phone. Is there an app you guys tend to use to make that more manageable?

Second, being located across the country from where it appears the thick of the action is (Georgia), should I lower expectations?

Is there a system in place to help other members have a better experience? Can i give back or help engage others beyond posting?

And besides a quick declaration of excitement, and my couple of inquiries, I just wanted to say, Greetings all.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of PhasePup PhasePup.

Hey hey! Welcome to Tension.

As a quick recap, there have been two “phases” so far. The first was Indoctrination, which happened almost entirely through this site and forum. Unfortunately no app was made to help that along, gotta log on here and interact in other ways. People still got calls and drops and other things despite being in many other states, Georgia would not have been too far. The second phase was Ascension, a ticketed event that happened in Los Angeles. That required you to be local or to get on a flight over here.

Both of those phases are now over, and we are currently in the interim. The next “chapter” is going to be Lust, and the site http://www.TheLustExperience.com has been made to facilitate that. We don’t know what it’s going to be just yet, as it hasn’t started, but that’s the place to go for the next chapter.

In the mean time, welcome again! Were I you, I’d take some time browsing around the site and seeing what Indoctrination and Ascension were for us so that you understand what Lust may be.

Hope to see you on the other side.

Profile photo of PhasePup
    PhasePup
    Participant

Ah, thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register