Have we missed something in the Consultation pictures?

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE Have we missed something in the Consultation pictures?

This topic contains 42 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty 8 years ago.

• Author

In the early days of the consultations, @kasch provided us all with some insight into the consultations with an article that had this picture in it of his consultation. We did some light research but didn’t turn anything up.

Today, Tension’s Facebook posts this picture of Brian Sapir’s consultation that occurred at the same day, a few hours earlier.

Earlier we were following the idea that something on the shelves or something in that room was important. Is it possible that this is the OOA’s way of saying that we should not give up our search in that regard? It is possible that this is simply a way to “Advertise” or get us excited about the next round of consultations, but something seems odd to me about this type of picture. The fact that there are multiples highlighting the same thing makes me think we’re missing something.

Thoughts?

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

FYI – the time on the picture is wrong. My consultation was incredibly early I think around 9AMish and Brians was later in the day so that time is off for some reason. The thing that jumps out at me are the numbers next to the green dot and the other numbers for date and time.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Took the picture into Photoshop (per usual) ran filters, equalized and inverted, looks like a 1321 in the upper right. Time code and the upper right number could have been added in later. I’m not sure what the green dot with the number is, I usually only see time code in video.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Tried to make out the title on the book, but I can’t get it clear enough. Hopefully Brian can remember what it was.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I think it’s this book – http://www.amazon.com/A-History-Of-Secret-Societies/dp/0806508574/

The covers match

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Brian says he’ll join forums in the morning. Hopefully we get more info then @mike @diem

Profile photo of tangent
    tangent
    Participant

New consultation picture up on Facebook – ‘there is always more to the picture than you see’

Profile photo of tangent
    tangent
    Participant

I’m wary about sharing any theories until you all wake up. Sucks being eight hours away from this!

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Interesting that they phrased it like that. Staring at all the different numbers but I see no pattern yet.

Profile photo of tangent
    tangent
    Participant

Does WAIH mean anything based on previous evidence? (There’s a lot and I’m still very much catching up). Outside of previous references I thought it could mean ‘Why Am I Here?’, not that it gives me any more info… Or a preemptory search revealed a radio station schedule with a show between midnight and 1am (001?) that has an outside chance of relevance: http://waih.fm/schedule

Probably overreaching though and it has everything to do with previous number significances you guys have unearthed.

Did we ever discover Rosemary’s full name?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

@kasch and @tangent I immediately thought maybe that’s a license plate number.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: Forgot to tag Tagent
      • This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: I can't spell

From the video? Her name is Rosemary Luthor

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Wait, the very top of the photo has RVP50. A quick search on the internet reveals that RVP50 is color reversal 35mm film. Maybe someone can take Russell’s photo on FB and do a color inverse in Photoshop?

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Good connection to make @mkarrett

Also, the “indentation” looking marks on the picture are an obvious attempt to make it look like they are sprocket holes found on the edge of 35mm film.

Since I am the one in the photo, I can verify it was taken during my actual consultation. The 001 WAIH does not have any personal significance that I can figure out. (And, I do believe it is WAIH… at first glance I thought that was a T but it seems to be an I.)

Also, the numbers and letters seem to be in different size fonts so they may not be used together if/when we discover how they are of use on our path. (I know I am stating the obvious, a bit. Just trying to work this out. I talk to myself, too, when I work. Haha!)

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@reaton – what time was your consultation? I thought I remembered you saying it was 1 or 2. If it was 1, maybe that has to do with your time?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Thanks, I try. Well I know “nothing is random” but if WAIH winds up to have no connection at all we can all agree that @reaton has the classic “why AM I here” expression if I ever saw one.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Bingo on the indentations part @reaton.

Another observation, look at Russell’s FB photo on Tension. The ceiling portion in the right hand portion seems awfully clear in contrast to the overall graininess. It just looks….

Off.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@coryphella, thank you. I don’t see anything super unusual in the inverted photo. Rats.

Profile photo of tangent
    tangent
    Participant

More thinking out loud… I thought maybe the ’25A NOTED’ bit could refer to part 25a of the questionnaire? The ‘H’ in ‘WAIH’ looks like a knife and fork…

The clue about the film stock might still be significant, even if an inversion isn’t the right way to look at it. Here are the specs: ‘daylight-balanced color transparency film characterized by exceptionally high color saturation and vibrancy, as well as a neutral gray balance and extended detail throughout the highlight and shadow regions.’ I wonder if this means that colour levels for grey (or even black given the previous video) need to be altered. Sadly I am sans Photoshop at the moment…

If as @reaton suggested the photo shows “sprocket holes found on the edge of 35mm film,” then the 001 WAIH could actually be typed onto a card that sits behind the film. If that were the case then there could be letters and numbers hidden to our eye, such as a pattern of 0*0*1*W*A*I*H, where * are unknown/unseen variables. For example, W*A*I*H could be: WEAKISH.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@electrichippo – You just blew my mind. I really like that theory!

Haha, thanks @mike. Sometimes it pays to be old enough to remember clearly what 35mm film looks like up close and personal 😉

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@electrichippo Haha! Yes, I am that old! 😉 As far as your theory goes… very interesting. Of course, I wondered about the number or sprocket holes (7 on each side. One frame of standard 35mm contains 4 perfs per frame – each side. So they are representing 1 2/3 frames… I doubt that is extremely significant, though.)

@mike WOW. Good catch, I did not even make the connection! My consultation was, indeed, supposed to begin at 1 PM. (They contacted me late, but that was my scheduled time.)

@coryphella Thanks for inverting me!

@mkarrett Yes, it seems I was having a “Huh???” moment when that picture was taken, wasn’t I?

@reaton No, no! I wasn’t calling you old, I was actually referring to myself. You quite obviously don’t look a day over 25 😉

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@electrichippo Well, we cannot trust anything you say, now, obviously!! HAHAHAA! (Seriously, that was quite funny, thanks!)

Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

@mkarrett Good catch on the color profile! There is something there when you invert it, but I’m not sure what to make of it. For those that don’t have Photoshop, I recommend downloading GIMP, it’s free

@electrichippo – I could absolutely believe your theory, well done on that one. I tried playing around on http://www.morewords.com/ a little to try to assemble anything but as far as I can tell, the only words following the patterns w-a-i-h, -w-a-i-h, -w-a-i-h-, or -w-a-i-h* are “weakish” and “wearish”.

Maybe it’s a pattern, or multiple words. Or maybe it’s a password of some kind?

DtheZombie
    Participant

@thegilded I’m thinking it’s a pw, and that a certain thing L2D said could possibly be related. If you catch my drift. I don’t know for sure yet though.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of DtheZombie DtheZombie.
    DtheZombie
    Participant

Has anyone else noticed that “smudge” to the left of Rusty kind of looks like a 7? Here’s the two inverts I got, one with the native color profile intact and the other without: link

DtheZombie
    Participant

Nevermind on that, the third pic is the only relevant one, I used the wrong setting on the second

DtheZombie
    Participant

I think that we’re on the wrong track with the inversion, I would recommend looking here: link

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

@electrichippo That theory would work with what the caption says, always more than what we see. Also trying to think of what puzzles can be combined is a good clue that L2D has told us to do.

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

Very interesting theories everyone. No such luck thus far? It has been a few hours since the update.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

One thing I noticed is that “Tension” looks like it’s crossed out.

Then the 001…that could also mean OO1, and the first letter of the alphabet is…A…so OOA. Is someone saying that this isn’t Tension anymore? It’s a stretch, I know haha

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@mike Interesting, but I don’t think so… to me it seems the crossed out word might be a comment on my expression. Someone else pointed out I look perplexed. But, it is from my consultation the way the other photos are, I am wondering more about the different visual treatment of mine that seems different from the others. I have not found anything actually hidden in the image itself, yet, but I am looking. Also, I might be completely barking up the wrong tree with that approach. Or… path. Hm.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@reaton to me that reaction on your face looks like angry Russell. like, i’ve had just about enough of these questions!

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@endlesspictures Nah, Jake O, not Angry Russell. Perhaps, Perplexed Russell. Maybe a touch of Frustrated Russell. 😉

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

Seriously guys you really cannot trust anything Electric Hippo says!!!! DO NOT LISTEN TO HER SHE IS A DETRACTOR AND MUST BE EXPOSED!!!!!

Profile photo of Bagel
    Bagel
    Participant

Someone needs to listen to that radio station. The fact that it starts at 12am. 00:00 ends at 1am 01:00
    You get the 001. WAIH is the name of the radio station.

After quickly reading this and doing my own research on the photo, I believe that radio station hint was the one with the most real world effect.

My 2c I for one will be listening to that radio station.

Profile photo of Diem
      Diem
      Participant

WAIH “THe Way” is a Potsdam college radio station in NY, way north cold brrrrr. NoT quite sure how that relates, but not discounting it just yet.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

So I FB messaged them, just to be certain, if it gains nothing else than at least I have introduced a whole public broadcast system to the site so they and their listeners can begin their own paths to the light, right?

Profile photo of tangent
    tangent
    Participant

@diem great idea contacting the station! I’d already set myself a little calendar reminder to listen, figuring at worst I’d have myself a nice mosh at 5am (UK time)…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register