Hello from a new member

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here Hello from a new member

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hazel Cloud Hazel Cloud 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Bryan
    Bryan
    Participant

Hello all. I didn’t get involved with Tension until Indoctrination had ended, but after experiencing Ascension I find myself thinking about it constantly — and wondering what’s next. I already have tickets purchased for round 2, but in the meantime I’m here to learn everything I can. Your passion is inspiring — as is Tension itself.

Bryan

Welcome to the forum @bcbishop. Glad to have you with us! Don’t be surprised if things around here are more quiet than usual, but trust we are still here watching and waiting. Something is coming. I do believe this.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Hello!!!!

Profile photo of Bryan
    Bryan
    Participant

Hello to you both, and thank you!

Every thread I read through on the forums leaves me thinking that much more about my time in The OOA Institute. The people I met without realizing it, the strange things I witnessed that grow clearer and clearer, and – as we keep hearing about more and more “cowards” – what may now be happening inside its walls…

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

A little late, but hello! :)

Profile photo of Bryan
      Bryan
      Participant

Kindness can never be too late. Thanks @hazelcloud! :-)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Bryan Bryan.
    Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register