Hello! I'm new here!

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here Hello! I'm new here!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Max R. Max R. 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Haley
    Haley
    Participant

Hello all! I know I’m a little late to the game, but I hope that doesn’t affect too much. I bought tickets for next weekend to ascension and I’m just waiting around for something. I’ve been catching myself up pretty quickly, and I already knew quite a bit thanks to Mike and Russell’s podcast. Anyways, I’m very excited about this new journey and I know you guys will be more than welcoming. :)

Profile photo of Taylor
    Taylor
    Participant

Welcome, Haley! Glad to have you! If you’ve been listening to the My Haunt Life podcast then you definitely know more than most going through Ascension. Also, with Ascension being a standalone event, you really aren’t late at all! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Glory be!

Profile photo of Haley
    Haley
    Participant

@Taylor Thank you so much! Yes, I’ve been living vicariously through them, and decided it’s about time I start participating! I’m not sure if there’s any point to completing it, but I’m on the indoctrination page of the website and cannot for the life of me figure out the puzzle haha!

Profile photo of Max R.
    Max R.
    Participant

Hey Haley! I’m new too. I listened to The My Haunt Life podcasts and I am excited to Ascend next weekend! Glory Be!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register