HOLY SHIT!!!!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hazel Cloud Hazel Cloud 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of EscapedRoom
    EscapedRoom

I have been emailing the main website almost daily, and calling that number as much as I remember. Their last letter said something about “only getting out what you put in.”

So they haven’t responded to ANYTHING, but I know they are getting my messages. So out of nowhere, I got a phone call early this morning with an address. It came from the same number that called for my consultation.

I was told to come alone, and had to get in a BUS once I parked.

They took me to some like BINGO hall, and then blindfolded me, and took me down into what I assume was the basement.

When they removed my blindfold I was in a room with a group of OLD ASS people and witnessed some insane crazy ceremony.

There were MAYBE five other people under the age of 70 who appeared to be a passive viewer.

It seriously was the most insane, crazy thing I have seen.

This woman was on stage, and was draped in some see through fabric, she was singing some strange song, and then suddenly this scary man comes and points to me and tells me I shouldn’t be here and kicks me out.

The then TIE MY HANDS, but a bag over my head, and then take me BACK to the bus, ALL BY MYSELF, and then drive me back to my car.

I am still shaking – WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!

I’ve done extreme haunts, and haunted houses, and escape rooms. THIS WAS NONE OF THE ABOVE.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of EscapedRoom EscapedRoom.
    Profile photo of NojiriHorror
    NojiriHorror

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH – they called me this morning and I couldn’t go. This sounds crazy!

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Whoa! You got to witness Dorothy Jordan’s ascension!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Awww man! That sounds awesome!!

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I’m somewhat relieved that there was an actual event in this temporal realm. Wholly conceptual ceremonies are still kind of unsatisfying to me. Yay for you and the other observers. Hooray for Dorothy!

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

sounds intriguing! you end up in a lot of basements!

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Haha, culturally speaking, all kinds of formative fun stuff happens in basements. Hanging out with your best friends, experimenting with recreational substances, tentative romantic explorations, hauntings, festive chases in the dark with or without weapons, the end of Silence of the Lambs… I could go on and on. Conclusion: Basements are awesome. ^__^

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Susie J Susie J.
    Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

well, i’m from la, so i think I’m missing a lot when it comes to all this basement culture stuff 😉

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Same here. SoCal native. Woefully low on basement experience. Hoping to rectify that soon though. 😆

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Congratulations on witnessing what you did… I am sure it will only inform whatever happens next for you!

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

Can someone talk to me about this?

This was the Ascension Dorothy Jones? Wasn’t that the woman from the first newsletter?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register