How to get caught up

Tension brand Forums OFF TOPIC How to get caught up

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of marshmellowhorror
    marshmellowhorror
    Participant

I feel like I have fallen behind on where I should be at on my path to enlightenment mainly due to things going on in my personal life at the moment. I missed out on Saturday’s event and heard it was really cool. I don’t want to miss another one. How can I get caught up? Help! Thanks!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@marshmellowhorror – You’re on the forums and communicating. This is the first step. Make sure you follow and pay attention to their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube.

To get caught up, read the articles in the latest email

Also, there’s a great thread on Reddit with a ton of information such as dates on when things happened as well as puzzles that have been found. Check that out here

Profile photo of marshmellowhorror
    marshmellowhorror
    Participant

Cool, thanks Mike!

Profile photo of Bobglob
    Bobglob
    Participant

So what is the Omega Council?

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

@bobglouberman its a ruling body of the OOA, you can call them if you feel theres been an injustice or someone has betrayed them. 14243612022

Profile photo of Bobglob
    Bobglob
    Participant

thank you for tolerating my ignorance. :) So it’s kind of like an anti-defamation league or the FBI of the OOA? And the person who would be reported would be one of these “imposters” or the “sentinel”. Is that right?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Well look at who finally decided to show up 😉

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

Bob joined the party!!!😝

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Not a problem, its a lot to take in at first so feel free to shoot more questions. I’d also suggest looking at the reddit and MyHauntLife podcasts.

You are correct, imposters are everywhere but in particular the groups Sentinel and Seraph are of interest.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register