I bought tickets to a show tonight. But I got the wrong time.

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION I bought tickets to a show tonight. But I got the wrong time.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

So Upset

At least three posts, seemingly at the same or similar times as to when they went through Ascension. It’s been briefly talked about before, but it deserves to be brought to light.

@kasch, @endlesspictures, @monkeymuffin333 – Care to make any comment on this highly suspicious set of posts?

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I guess you’ll just have to go back and see, won’t you? 😉

Already have my ticket for this upcoming weekend. I expect to be making a similar post. But as far as I know, the post and the contents have so far gone unanalyzed. Is this a secret post you are not at liberty to discuss? Time sensitive? Is it something that can be talked about at any point or is this the equivalent of the secret pass phrase used by those that have gone through Ascension more than once?

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Damn, I knew that was familiar to me when I saw Jake’s post but I couldn’t place why. Nice find!

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

Reminds me of the “Does anyone know you are here?” question

Profile photo of Amber
    Amber
    Participant

I got to post the same thing on my FB page when I went through. Also got to call my mother.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

(minor Ascension spoilers)

…..

…..

…..

…..

They asked me to call my wife…and to my utter horror, I didn’t know her number (I don’t know anyone’s number anymore thanks to the invention of the iPhone contact list). The OSDM guy totally let me have it, which I admittedly deserved.

The first thing I did when I got home was memorize her number. She was very grateful towards the OOA for that one.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
      Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

@kasch… Isn’t it an absolute lesson learned? There is no spoiler here at all but I had a similar experience. They lost my car keys. Legit lost them to the point they were in a bit of a panic. Almost 2am and close to an hour after it ended for us, this is completely out of game, my daughter had asked me who we would call to bring us a spare… the only person’s phone number I knew, besides my daughter who was with me, was my ex husband. That would have sucked to have to call him of all people. The next day I memorized both of my other kids phone numbers and my dad’s.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register