I don't know what this person wants?

Tension brand Forums OFF TOPIC I don't know what this person wants?

This topic contains 31 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cody Cody 7 years, 12 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of LittleNorth
    LittleNorth
    Participant

Was asked to share this. Not sure where. Here seems fitting. Anybody else?

exdeus_

• This topic was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by Profile photo of LittleNorth LittleNorth.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by Profile photo of LittleNorth LittleNorth.
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

interesting. @ununpentium check this out.

I’ve spoken with members of the Institute about this account, who have verified that this person is neither OOA nor BoS.

Like Seraph Inc before him, I would HIGHLY recommend you all ignore this person.

I would request that @gatekeeper4 or @light2dark verify my claim.

LittleNorth
      Participant

Thank you for letting me know this person is to be ignored. Wasn’t sure if I should share or not, glad I did though.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I will respect your opinion Sean. If you say you have interactions with this account before, I will be weary.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Perhaps this is a time to report @gilded?

Agreed.

Hah, assuming you aren’t talking about reporting me, in which case I’d be rather offended

LittleNorth
    Participant

Ah, have I put myself in a compromising situation by sharing this information? I wasn’t sure what to do…

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

hahahaha. No Sean, not you. your actions will be measured fairly @alysenn. If you have nothing to fear, then you have nothing to fear…….

LittleNorth
      Participant

I was just a little nervous since this is the first time I’ve said anything in the forums and the direct message the person sent me asked me to “share it with the class”.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

Nonetheless It has been noted.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

And they contacted you through instigram?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

It would be in your benifit to describe the circumstances thoroughly.

LittleNorth
    Participant

Yes, I received a direct message from them about 2 hours ago or so. Their message said “Aspirant, share this with the class would you”. So I thought here would be the best place.
    Also. They have one follower on their page, cursed1941. This person also follows The Tension Experience Instagram account. Their first or last name appears to be Rizzo. I think I’ve seen that name on the forums before.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Huh… well how about that shit. Rizzo haunts us still.

Exdeus’ first image tag was Rizzo. I was the one who told Rizzo to investigate it, hoping that this may have been a way for him to redeem himself and find himself back in the Experience.

His association with exdeus_ is in a large part my doing.

LittleNorth
    Participant

Is there any particular reason this Exdeus person may have contacted me? Do you think they are just trying to contact a bunch of us?
    I think I’ve just found myself in an even bigger rabbit hole…

Profile photo of Jessica
      Jessica
      Participant

@alysenn It’s suspicious, especially considering you haven’t really been an active participant. A cynic might suspect you’re up to no good.

Glory Be.

LittleNorth
      Participant

Yeah, I can see that. Being busy has definitely kept me a lurker for quite awhile.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

The artwork within that profile pic is familiar and I believe I’ve seen it in other mysteries before.

LittleNorth
    Participant

Look, sorry if I opened a can of worms or outed someone. I was just trying to participate. I was trying to help or get answers. I wanna know things just like everyone else here.
    There’s been an update on the exdeus instagram.
    Maybe I should’ve stayed in the dark.

Profile photo of Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

Was it necessary to advertise he has made a new instagram post? OOA prefers we completely ignore fraudulent accounts.This account has been stated by OOA as unequivocally false. I won’t be addressing this topic again. I will stay unaffected by extraneous nonsense. Glory Be LittleNorth.

LittleNorth
    Participant

Well I didn’t know until today.
    Just wanted answers and thought people might wanna know if something weird was going on.
    Was only trying to help.
    Sorry everyone.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by Profile photo of LittleNorth LittleNorth.
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@alysenn – don’t sweat it. You didn’t do anything wrong…remember that. Since you’ve been busy, you weren’t on the forums to see the other imposter account and what we were told to do. It is best to ignore them since it has been said they are not “in game”. Don’t stop posting and no need to apologize :)

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Well then….. Welcome @alysenn! *Breaks ice as much as possible*

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Are @alysenn and @LittleNorth the same person? Curious as to how LittleNorth ended up on a fake account targeting Tension participants radar when I as a regularly participating participant can’t even figure out who you are. It is odd.

LittleNorth
      Participant

Yeah, both me. I don’t know why. That account had a bunch of us linked in a direct message on instagram, including people I see regularly posting and participating on here.

Profile photo of ACHENA
    ACHENA
    Participant

-So a stranger asks you to look at some
    ART
    And “spread the word” so others may see

And is immediately exiled without a glance at the work they had made

All because they are “not official”

EXDEUS IS A VERY PRODUCT OF TENSION

You are slaves eager for attention, quick to betray.

COMMUNITY indeed-

EXDEUS LIVES

See.you.very.soon.

@achena – What you’ve done is actually really well done, and for that you should be commended. However, you are not the first to present yourself in a way that others could confuse for the path that the OOA has set for us. If you had come to us, or rather me, presenting your creations as the art that it really, truly is, without the implication that you were involved with the Path, I’d have been much more receptive to your offerings.

However, we are all here for a reason. Some of us are here expressly for the purpose of finding out the truth that the OOA has to offer, and others (traitorously) are here to find ways to damage it through the BoS. That means we are going to heavily analyze anything that we are given that fits within that style. The way you approached me specifically, and likely others, made me feel as though you were trying to misrepresent yourself, either trying to wedge your way into the Path set forth for us, or hijack what has been done. Combined with the fact that we’ve been burned before, I took offense to this.

Your account was filled with creations that I was actually impressed with. I was not impressed with the implication that you WERE “official”, which is why I called on others to immediately exile you. We are eager for advances on the Path, and even the implication you are providing when you are not is something that this community is wary of.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Probably the best Sean mic drop I’ve seen.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Hahaha. ^

Exedus lives hey. Some outside force seeking to undermine tension? Rizzo is somehow implicated?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register