I OVERSEE

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Steph Steph 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Overseer
    Overseer
    Keymaster

Who am I?

I am the one who watches, I Oversee the entire picture. I am the figure that creates the shadow.

The Gatekeepers promise light, I am darkness.

If any of you are to move forward, you will first pass through me.

Who is it that you think we are?

We allowed you into our customs and community, and yet some of our strongest still conspire and collude. We built you a forum so your voice would be heard, yet the most active throw themselves behind walls to converse in private. Some of our chosen even decided to try to shift the narrative. You give us your cell phones, unlocked and open, and convince yourself you have nothing to hide…

What is it you think we are doing here?

Talk in your back alleys where you feel safe, and continue to operate in denial that we haven’t infiltrated your chat rooms and private messages. We live in silence, but we are not deaf. No longer are we separated, we are YOU, and know you. Our last event was not a beta test for something greater, it was the something greater, and in time you too will marvel at our outcome.

I am darkness but I still illuminate. Two sides operating in harmony.

Young Rizzo used his voice to denounce our message in a delusion he would be picked up by others… Banishment from both sides is a lonely place but we are not monsters, he will be given a second chance but first he must find a key to re-enter that which he has burned.

Two amongst you now will move forward. They have been notified, and soon so shall you. Listen to them; one will lead you in the direction of light, the other dark. As with all of life, you must choose.

Done are the days where we justify our actions.

Gone are the moments where we give you exposition.

You found us, now find yourself.

Overseer

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Overseer Overseer.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Overseer Overseer.
    Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

thank you overseer and thank you @mike for helping to clarify the current situation on the forums and amongst us apostles.

I’m glad to hear you are giving Rizzo a second chance, I believe he means well and it makes me trust I am on the right path in following the OOA.

i’m looking forward to seeing where these new paths take us, and where my own path ultimately leads.

glory be!

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

Thank you Overseer.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

Oh boy…..Nice to meet you Overseer.

Profile photo of Eazy Desalvo
    Eazy Desalvo
    Participant

Hello Overseer

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Glory be, Overseer!
    As ever, we await further instruction..

Profile photo of geauxsaints
    geauxsaints
    Participant

Glory be. OOA is truth. Awaiting instructions.
    -Matthew

Profile photo of Mr.puppet
    Mr.puppet
    Participant

interesting overseer, glory be

Profile photo of explodingtulips
    explodingtulips
    Participant

Glory be, Overseer. Thank you for letting me get this far in my journey and looking forward to the continuing path.

Profile photo of Steph
    Steph
    Participant

Glory be!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register