I saw this after my first consultation

Tension brand Forums OFF TOPIC I saw this after my first consultation

This topic contains 26 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Neil King Neil King 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Ken Timble
    Ken Timble
    Participant

http://time.com/4234366/phone-smartphone-addiction/

I feel like the AOI would approve, he gave me such a hard time for choosing my phone. Did anyone actually write, “mind” on the board?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I wrote “mind” and I know of a couple of friends who did the same. I figured it was a riddle/puzzle to figure out.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

quit showing off!

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

I took him literally and named something I had brought into the room. I trusted him, I did not think it was a riddle and that “mind” was not even an option. Maybe I am thinking too literally.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Lol @jake I’m not! I’m just stoked I was able to think that quickly haha

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

lol, just giving you shit. that wasn’t even an option for me so i’m wondering if they changed things by the time i went through. he said to list things on the table. i asked, you mean physically on the table? he replied, yes physically on the table.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

So he didn’t write that on your picture? He said the same to me, but the picture was on the table

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

hmm, i don’t think the picture was on the table at that point. i think he had pinned it to the wall. but dang, kudos to you for getting that either way!

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

He made it seem as if he wanted to know what was so important to me that I would have it on me at all times. Yeah, Mike, good job. And, Jake, to be honest, I do not recall if he had moved my picture at that point.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

yeah, i can’t remember. i just assumed that he was referring to physical items i had brought with me. my mind was not physically on the table and the picture did not belong to me. i wasn’t planning on solving riddles or being quizzed, so the whole experience definitely through me off guard in a good way. i guess that is part of the point, don’t assume anything with tension!

Profile photo of EscapedRoom
    EscapedRoom

Did anyone go to the library event last week. In my opinion that was more f&*Ked up then the consultation.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

nope, didn’t get an invite. as far as i can tell, everyone i know seems to be having slightly different experiences and are on different tracks of whatever adventure they are creating. some people seem to be having more interaction than others

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I did the library, however I didn’t do the interview/red room… Library was pretty basic, no basement or anything other than a survey. Went home and got a call from them that rang twice but Hung up before I could answer… called back for a “follow up” and was just told they’d be in contact. Last of any personal interactions.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

I did not do the library either. I am curious if anyone has encountered someone a park? I got a very odd email that led me to a park, but the person I met really offered no new information. She claimed she overheard me being discussed at her consultation, but she offered no specifics about what was said about me. She seemed surprised that I was not more concerned about being “watched.” Should I be concerned?

It sounds like some people met an investigator, and some people met Jenna in the park. But whether you went to the park or not, I get the feeling we’re all being watched… And we should all be concerned.

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

As for the question of the mind – I did not realize that the most important thing to me was a photo of myself with ‘mind’ written on it. Although I did not choose my phone because that is not the most important thing to me. I unfortunately was not aware the basic idea of mind was the obvious answer. I met the girl at the consultation but did not hear from her. But the PI did meet with me but something about him I am not too sure about it. Apparently his phone was jacked which did have some interesting things on it I assume.

Can someone explain the library event?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@nking yea so I shows up at the corner of 5th and grand and got a call with complicated instructions that led me to a bench in the library with an old man sitting there. After his saying weird stuff about eliminating the weak I filled out a survey with weird questions like, “Have you performed a sacrifice on a baby, pet, or friend? If not would you be open to?” And stuff like that. He read my answers and made noises then said I can go… I read others talking about a basement but I never got that much :/

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@reaton so far nothing that’s happened has made me concerned about much of anything. not sure what’s happened to some people that has made them fearful. I’m only experiencing a feeling of curiosity at this point

Neil King
    Participant

@rizzooooo that is so bizarre. What is the end game here?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@nking I feel like when fall comes around tickets will be on sale for a haunt… And right now it’s an extra experience for those who are truly interested and invested in this, but who knows how long this will actually last.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@endlesspictures I agree with you… I am very curious more than anything else. Not fearful. I do find their conversation about “enlightenment” an interesting aspect of all this.

@rizzzoooooo You might be on to something with the ticket sales concept, but for fall? I wonder what 04 01 16 will reveal.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@reaton yea they had the picture of the girl with her eyes scratched out on their Twitter that had a quote and in small letters on the bottom that read, “indoctrination begins fall 2016″… So I def feel some kind of haunt that’s much easier to get into (like just buying tickets and not a whole phone call/ puzzle set up) will be revealed. But the April 1st date definitely has me intrigued, hmmmmmm

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

in the latest newsletter, there is the upcoming events section. based on this, it looks like we will be filling out some form of online questionnaire starting 4/1. Then in June a couple of “orientation” events. but those are the final dates listed. so my guess is that then there will be a bigger event in the fall as @rizzzoooooo suggests

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@rizzzoooooo everything you are saying makes perfect sense to me, for sure.

@mike There is obviously something about your “mind” that intrigues these people. The video thing is very weird.

@endlesspictures if you and I are in agreement about our level of curiosity and intrigue, does that set us up as easy targets for something truly more disturbing or intense in the future? Not sure.

Neil King
    Participant

This week has been eerily quiet from the OOA. Anybody hear anything this week?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@Neil King what the hell did you? Why are you being called a Detractor?!

Neil King
    Participant

Sean called me out on another forum. Go read my letter of sincerest apologies over there.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register