i tried getting my roommate involved and

Tension brand Forums OFF TOPIC i tried getting my roommate involved and

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Sapio Synn
    Sapio Synn
    Participant

now he thinks I am in a new religion for weirdos. Ha, I kind of don’t mind. I knew I was hooked back when they had the quotes on the homepage.

Profile photo of EscapedRoom
    EscapedRoom

ahhh screw him. This is all just an ARG… right?!

Profile photo of Kkeller1282
    Kkeller1282
    Participant

You will never see the light if you choose to hide in the darkness

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

You know it seems like a it could be an ARG at first but now – not too sure. My friends are actually worried for me and refuse for me to bring it up around them hoping they do not become a part of it but I am all in. Let’s see where this goes! Enlighten me please.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

There are many kinds of people in the world. There are those that stay within the musty confines of their quotidian existences and hate to look out their own windows at night for fear of what might be peering back them. Then there are those who wriggle out of the bosomful clutches of the pack and get to see what no one else does, taste the delights denied to the masses and bear the scars of knowledge the ignorant shudder at the sight of. Those are the lonely and the wise who can only find the solace and company of like minds in secret and dim places – like this perhaps. :/

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

There are darkness’s in life. And there are lights. Susie is one of the lights…the light of all lights.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

THE GREATEST POWER THAT A PERSON
    POSSESSES IS THE POWER TO CHOOSE.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

My best friend and I were involved in a similar sounding form of immersive entertainment for awhile, until everything became too strange and he dropped out. I continued on to a point that scared him, so he told my family about the entire project. My family held an intervention, forcing me to go for psychiatric evaluations. I PASSED. Im not crazy! Something was going on! Now I choose to follow breadcrumbs alone and am very cautious. No matter how badly I wish to share these amazing and enlightening experiences I keep them to myself. Felt good to share that, hope everyone has a great time.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register