Identity of GK4 according to Cody

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Identity of GK4 according to Cody

This topic contains 26 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cody Cody 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

re: thread “YES, we, us, they are for YOU to uncover. ”

@sovereignskies started a conversation claiming to have a theory or knowledge on the identity or location of Gatekeeper 4. When pressed he refused to answer.

Here is the answer Cody gave me….

Cody says I am Gatekeeper 4.

Isn’t that something.

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

What? Weird. Did he say why he thought that?

(Also please know you are not the first person in this forum to be accused of “fakeness”. It’s happened before and will happen again.)

Profile photo of Jessica
      Jessica
      Participant

The “evidence” is something like this…..

I’m never logged on same time as Gatekeeper 4 or I log on shortly after she does,

I have been kind and patient with him in PM. At these times I appear to know things he said in his questionnaire and bring them up in conversation,

I joined around the same time as Gatekeeper 4 first appeared.

I suppose that’s all.

Thank you for the sound words of wisdon @daela :))

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

– Suspicion and confusion, paranoia, this is all part of the ‘game’ we signed up for. If Cody does think that, then it just means you’ve become visible enough to be on someone’s radar, and that surely means the OOA are probably noticing too..

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

There was more loosely based assumptions.
    We were encouraged to take notes on other participants that are active.
    I make notes on page activity and note all kinds of things. The more data you have, better helps to paint pictures of imagination. I had not discounted the possibility that you were not 4.
    its easy to be logged in on 2 devices with 2 accounts simitainously. I was in search of a bread crumb trail.
    I have been reading on community projects where much of what was accomplished was only capable with different skill sets, personalities and perspectives. I was trying to apply this thinking to create a group project to unravel my literal translation of 4’s message. Perhaps not a good application. I was searching for more data as I knew that my theories were only that. THEORIES. I was aware that with consistantcies these theories could be solidified somewhat.
    The fact that You and I have had that much interaction, and the strange nature of our interactions peaked my curiosity right off the hop.
    I did not engage in the PM’S.. you did.
    “I have been kind and patient with him in PM.”, This is true. I feel the exact same way however.
    Since you contacted me, I was nothing but kind and above all truthful to extreems. I was confused by the nature of some of your statements as well as some of your questions. I was not accusing you of fakery at all as @daela would suggest.
    lets think about this ^statement for a minute. If in fact, the gatekeepers have been and are among us, would it be so wrong to think that they may be opposite their gatekeeper role? BALANCE. That is not to imply “fakeness”, rather expression of different aspects of SELF through different roles. YingYang.
    I have no doubt that my ability to see perspectivly hinders me as much as it has helped me. Again… balance.
    Am I ashamed of my thoughts? HELL NO! At least I was trying.
    I feel my energy is being wasted quantifying my mind. I will now move onto other more productive endeavors.
    In light and truth.
    Peace. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Profile photo of Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

@soveriegnskies You type a lot of words on the forums, in PMs to me, and elsewhere I’m sure, but in my opinion you don’t give a lot of useful content. Maybe this is a problem with my own reading comprehension, regardless, I did notice one glaring item above that I take major exception to. I will address it now.

Cody said… “I was nothing but kind and above all truthful to extreems.”

While we were chatting you were getting more and more manic in your statements. I tried to gently talk you down from your belief that this is 100% REALITY, not theater nor a game. Your reply was to call me a detractor. I was trying to help you, and you call me a detractor hellbent on leading you astray from your path?! To add insult to injury you reported me as such to The Omega Council.

This is not kind.

Now kindly leave me the F alone.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
      PuppetGirl
      Participant

I understand where you’re coming from. Sometimes it’s best to ignore someone that’s just simply “not your people”. That works for me most of the time.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Yeah ok. What usefull bit of… well anything have you contributed? You do not see me running around asking for people what MY path should be.. asking what others thought and opinions are constantly? Hell no. I have inquired with others to clarify certain things and to answer questions asked of me.
    What , other than this thread,(which was a rip off of my thought) have you contributed in way of anything unique or imaginative? helped solving or try to solve puzzels.. it seems to me that your intentions on here are less that what is expected. ARE WE NOT HERE FOR ENLIGHTENMENT? Perhaps you have blurred the lines on this. I know your inital contact with me had little to do with “enlightenment”. Thats for SURE!
    Sorry I didnt play ball, I am here for other purposes. I really do miss the penguin though.
    So anyway. It seems you have it out for me now… that is your prerogative.
    I laugh at such immaturity. I still bear no ill will towards you.
    “manic”, yes indeed the lines of reality had definitely blurred for me. I got what I signed up for.. and the fact that past experiences of mine added to the tension of this experience I feel you are being increasingly judgemental. I do however, thank you for your concern and advice.
    I can say this, you have no idea what I have been through nor have any perspective on the things I have seen and their intricate similarities to this very experience.
    You have shown your true self… it is quite fitting. Like your second photo to your present.
    I can look in the mirror and see the truth of myself, my honesty. I am quite afraid this will not be the case for me as I am an open book.
    I wish you the best Jessica regardless of your true self.
    ciao.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

“I know your inital contact with me had little to do with โ€œenlightenmentโ€. Thats for SURE!”

…What does that mean?

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Im sorry. Im not here to play gossip girl. I am as honorable as I am truthful. I keep my word even to those not deservimg of it.
      My _path is clear to me, it always has been. Long before tension and it will remain despite what may or may not transpire here.
      I truly hope you find your _path Jessica.
      I wish you luck.
      Helpful hint. dont be such a douche.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

That’s enough, Cody.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Dont provoke me. I have a habbit of refusing to submit to authority or orders of any type, unless I find them just. I could add sooo much more all while maintaining honorable integrity. Once again. do not provoke me. I WILL UNLEASH TRUTH.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

Your rants are turning a lot of people off from this experience. And your threats are frightening. It has become very difficult to enjoy the community we’ve built here when you’re like this – you’re coming off as a loose cannon as of late. Please tone it down.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I showed nothing but respect honor and truth to her. Yes I am a loose cannon. Id rather be unique. I would never hurt anyone nor would I ever even make threats of doing so.
      If I am to be vilified… I will defend my honor.
      That is all.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

*grabs popcorn*

This is no longer a conversation, this has become people just shouting at each other. There’s nothing to gain from that. I ask you all not as a Sentry or as a Tension player, but as a person.

Stop this argument. There won’t be a winner, the only thing to gain by continuing this conversation – Cody, Jessica, or who ever else wants to weigh in, is going to be people getting more butthurt and people becoming more agitated at each other.

We’re supposed to be a community… act like it, people

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I agree Sean. Iwas done until someone found a button. lol.
      I will leave this alone. As previously stated.. its a waste of energy. There is more productive things to do than this for certain. I do not wish to degrade community. I feel as though I have been attempting to do just the opposite. Perhaps my perspectives are to much for some.
      I feel you Sean… and not in a CAPS thread sort of way. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

agree with @thegilded the forums have been free of name calling in a serious way so far. This is the first time I’ve felt like a thread is crossing the line into typical internet immaturity.

Let’s stick to discussing actual theories and analysis and stop personal attacks before they become a trend.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m going to start posting pictures of my cats each time there’s another personal attack.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@coryphella yes! and maybe ask GK4 how she feels about them. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Well, it seems the very nature of this thread was to attack me. lol.
    I did get out of line.
    It is my nature to defend myself.
    If me having an idea is a reason for people to attack me.. then I guess I should not share ideas? Is this how it should be?
    This is not my idea of “community”
    and I truly hope it is not all of yours.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@sovereignskies I agree with you the thread started out as a semi attack on your thread, but I think @sleepypup felt as if you were calling her out in your thread.

Let’s just call this one a draw and move on.

Noone is taking sides or telling you not to come up with or share ideas. However, I think we should focus on keeping the community civil and respectful.

I’m not saying we can’t have fun breaking some rules, but we should also strive to avoid personal attacks

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

man there is some serious delays in the notifications I recieve from this thread.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register