I'm late to the game, but want to be ready for the next experience.

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here I'm late to the game, but want to be ready for the next experience.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Taylor Taylor 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Kevin Blum
    Kevin Blum
    Participant

I had purchased tickets awhile ago for Ascension, but I never got involved with the story. Is there anything I can still do to make my experience better? My wife and I are going this weekend.

Also, I’d like to be in on the ground floor for the next one. Does anyone have any leads on other experiences like this?

Kevin

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

You can read through a lot of the indoctrination story here at the website. I think there is more to come so I suggest getting involved here on the forum. As for other experiences like Tension? Well it’s pretty unique. I would personally spend time getting familiar and involved with Tension. We are a very welcoming bunch and will help you with questions and so forth. But to answer your question yes there are new interactive theatre and ARGs that pop up. I think have you seen Jake is new and mysterious.

Profile photo of NerdyRedHead
    NerdyRedHead
    Participant

When I click on “INDOCTRINATION” at the top of the site I get a slide bar puzzle, once I solve it and click a small Icon at the top It takes me to a spin puzzle with the nose, eye, lips, hand and ear. Once I enter the correct word, and click “Commit” I get a picture with a gold frame that looks like it belongs in a medical office for eyesight testing. the page is “Light-is-Near” but I cant seem to be able to click on anything or go anywhere from here. Can anyone help?

@nerdyredhead: There might not be anything to *click* on the eye-chart but there is something to *see.* Once you see it, it’ll be pretty obvious what you should do with it. I’d recommend looking at the eye chart on a larger screen, rather than a smaller device. If you still have trouble feel free to PM me for more help.

Profile photo of Bryan
    Bryan
    Participant

Hmmm… I feel like I’ve solved the eye chart puzzle, but I’m not getting the kind of “result” that it sounds like others did.

@electrichippo, can you (or anyone else) confirm that this puzzle is still operational? Would prefer to solve it on my own if at all possible — I love a good challenge! — but trying to make sure I’m not running afoul of some kind of technical issue.

That’s about as vague as I could keep it. Thanks in advance to anyone that has a moment to respond. :-)

Bryan

@bcbishop: You’re right! I checked and it does seem one link in the puzzle chain is broken. I am able to skip that step and jump ahead to the final solve. Unfortunately, without the missing piece, it is virtually unsolvable. Let me send you a private message…

@nerdyredhead: FYI ^

Profile photo of Bryan
    Bryan
    Participant

Ah ha! That makes me feel a little better. :-)

Thank you for your help, Kimberly!

Profile photo of Taylor
    Taylor
    Participant

Great to see some familiar faces on this forum. I too am sad that I did not participate more during Indoctrination but am ready to participate more for any future events!

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Welcome!!!

Profile photo of Taylor
      Taylor
      Participant

Thanks, Ah-Lay, Alejandra! I look forward to meeting you on the 12th! Safe travels!

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Yaaaasssss what matters is your hear for what comes next 😉😉 @taysavestheday

Profile photo of Taylor
      Taylor
      Participant

Rizzo!!! I’m ready for what comes next. Going to be getting my ticket for my second-time tonight! I have heard they have such wonderful sights to show us.

Profile photo of Bryan
      Bryan
      Participant

Hey @taysavestheday! Great to see you here!!

Profile photo of Taylor
      Taylor
      Participant

Thanks, Bryan! Happy to be active in here! Are you going through a second-time?!

@taysavestheday: It only took the tiniest bit of arm twisting and here you are on the forum and ready to buy your second round Ascension ticket! It’s really great to see you here. Please make yourself at home and stay awhile.

Profile photo of Taylor
      Taylor
      Participant

Hi Kim! You know me, trying to be ambitious and pro-active. I’ll let you know when I get my second round ticket! And thanks for the welcome; I do plan to stay awhile :)

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

@electrichippo good job on the twisting! 😉 @taysavestheday It’s good to see you here! Round two is waiting for you…

Profile photo of Taylor
    Taylor
    Participant

Amie, I wish I could spend my second time through with you! Thanks for the warm welcome!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register