Interaction with Trista Robinson

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Interaction with Trista Robinson

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Neil King Neil King 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Hello, I have some down time at ScareLA.

Trista Robinson was present at the Q&A. During Q&A she stood up and EAGERLY asked for a taste of Ascension. She was led by an elderly woman (who was obviously affiliated with The Church of Anoch) that was on the Q&A panel behind the stage. Shortly thereafter she ran out to the audience in total panic, screaming “what the fuck is wrong with you guys”, “I didn’t sign up for this” and left.

I actually ran into her and asked if she was okay. She wasn’t. Here is what she told me:

Backstage was a red room with a table. The table had pictures of Trista inside her apartment, as if they were taken from outside Trista’s apartment window. Her apartment is gated. She was distraught over the invasion of her privacy and I don’t blame her. She explained that she is an actress and was hired at SCARELA, but never expected this.

While recalling what she saw in the redroom, an older man (Atticus) who was mostly doing the talking at Q&A warned Trista to watch what she said. I gave Trista my word to tell you all what she experienced, while she sorts out what to do.

I gave her my contact information. If I hear anything more I’ll keep you all informed.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Update: I actually ran into Trista today at ScareLA. She seemed to be in better spirits and thanked me for the advise I gave her.

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

As most of you are aware I am good friends with Trista. I have known her well before I even entered the horror world. What I was told was exactly what she told you guys as well. At first she kept it super secret she was even a part of it. She was originally paid to be there yes but then she wasn’t given any instruction pass the eagerness. Once taken back things got weird. She was incredibly shaken up and even had to leave the convention for a few hours. I did see her today and she told me she rather not talk about it. She may be small but a strong girl. She will get through whatever trauma came her way. But please note it was scary for her and she did not know how to react but any other way than she did.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Neil King Neil King.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register