Intro/possible redundant observations and speculation

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here Intro/possible redundant observations and speculation

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JVonde JVonde 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of cdawg
    cdawg
    Participant

Hiya~
    First off, I’d like to suggest an into thread/topic just for people such as myself to hold up a “fresh meat” sign (lemme know if this is already a thing)?
    I’ve been lurking around quite a bit, but I’m sure there’s lots I’ve missed. However, in the spirit of active participation I thought I would share some of my thoughts.

Five is obviously a recurring theme. The attribution of physical senses is interesting to me, in that my initial email and letter blatantly asks that I not use them. That I am to be led to enlightenment by The Oracles (the are Gatekeepers a metaphor for our senses, then, only to be removed as well?) It’s interesting that to be enlightened we are asked to denounce our tools for perception. Maybe extrasensory stuff could be in our future, haha. With the image containing the scratched out eyes (among other things), I wonder if we should pay close attention to what is said/spoken in the coming interactions. Also, with all the talk of possible poisoning, taste comes to mind.

I mentioned in another thread that the OOA symbol resembles the astrological sign of Leo, the fifth sign. Also within the symbol is the vesica piscis- a figure creating a “lens” for perception- of light (enlightenment, anyone). The anchor-looking bit may also be a combination of alchemical symbols.

I also didn’t find any mention of the five instances of the symbol above every page of the forum, just below the logo (did ya’ll talk about this already?). In this series, the first symbol is the generic positioning we are familiar with. The second potion is rotated left 90 degrees and flipped vertically. The third is a vertical reversal of the symbol. The fourth rights the symbol in the original position, and the fifth is a complete inversion, flipped both horizontally and vertically.
    I’m sure you all could draw some correlations to the gatekeepers here, and also the symbolism in our own journey through this experience (’bouta have life flipped turned upside down~)

Also, “Anoch”–>derivative of “Enoch”? Anyone? (it means devoted, and was a book left out of the bible, etc.)

Anyway yeah, hey, I’m cdawg and this has been a shit ton of speculation, what up?

Welcome! First and foremost, we don’t really have a topic for introductions so much as a whole forum dedicated to it. By posting here, you’re already in the right place. This allows each individual person to have their own welcome thread. Excellent job done with the analysis so far, I’ll do what I can to fill you in on some of our past theories.

There’ve been unconfirmed theories about the number 5 and senses. This was partially backed by the Rosemary video in which her Ascension caused her presumably to go blind, and the questionnaire having a few questions related to sense and the possible loss of a sense. It is possible we’ll be put in scenarios in which we lose one or more senses. A number of us have had hoods put on us, for example, robbing us of sight.

It’s been a while since we spoke about the OOA symbol, and while we talked about the possible ramifications of the Leo symbol and some alchemical meaning, I don’t remember talking about the vesica piscis. I’d encourage you to look through the Puzzles forum for the topic about the symbol and look into reviving talks on it. Symbol rotation seems to be done almost haphazardly, but analysis could fit well in that topic as well.

As for the Anoch/Enoch thing, I know that everyone’s extremely curious on that topic. A whole bunch of theories have been thrown around but as of yet we don’t know anything on the topic, so I don’t want to say much on that. We do have a link between certain characters and Latin which would certainly fit, even if only tangentially, with the bible.

Well done overall, speculation is kind of our thing around here so if this is the quality you’re going to be offering around here, you’re a more than welcome addition.

Profile photo of cdawg
    cdawg
    Participant

Thank you for the input! I’m excited if you couldn’t tell!

Profile photo of Kane
    Kane
    Participant

Yes, thank you for the recap, much appreciated.

Profile photo of cdawg
    cdawg
    Participant

@killerkane1970, no problem!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of cdawg cdawg.
    Profile photo of JVonde
    JVonde
    Participant

Hey people, I’m JVonde. I just signed up a few days ago, still playing a little catch up on everything that has happened, but I have a better understanding now. I was looking for the right topic that would allow me to introduce myself, so thank you for creating this one.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register