Is Aleister Gordon III?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hazel Cloud Hazel Cloud 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

So I was wondering if Aleister is actually III. He was apparently at the park when Megan was there, but III left the envelopes. It seems like he is either hanging out with III or maybe he is III.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Just wanted to add some timeline information to @puppetgirl‘s post.

The periscope video from Tension’s periscope account was titled “For Megan – From III.” We are assuming that the person who left the envelopes in the park in the video is either III himself or was sent there by III.

I had several dozen phone calls with the same person all frustrated that I couldn’t get there fast enough. In my blog post I called him “phone guy.” Phone guy, I believe, was also the same person who logged on to Tension’s periscope account while I was in the Park and gave hints.

HOWEVER. Now that I think about it, THAT is where the divide could have happened. So that’s “periscope guy.” Phone Guy said that he was going to send someone to contact me. At the time I just assumed it was same guy because that’s what I would do but it could totally be a separate guy.

Periscope guy logs on and starts sending hints over Periscope.

I find the letters, and Periscope guy takes off on his bike, passing me. He says on Periscope that it was him and he says the bit about me looking nice.

I get home later, and am now talking to Aleister on FB.

View post on imgur.com

So, I concluded that Periscope Guy (on bike who said I looked nice) was Aleister.
    Was Phone Guy also Aleister, or was that III?
    Was the guy in the original video Aleister, or III?

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Is it possible that we’re dealing with a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde??

Profile photo of Iris Halliwell
      Iris Halliwell
      Participant

Didn’t @electrichippo make some comment to III about how he “IS the chaos”? Maybe this is what she meant? Maybe he’s not actually ever sleeping. Maybe he’s just in his other form.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Hmm III told AG to “run,” unless AG is someone else is Aleister running from himself?

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Well if they aren’t working together or the same person then what do you think Aleister’s role is and his relationship with III

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

It’s entirely possible but when Aleister use to talk to me he would drop lines like:

“4 seems like a disney princess compared to III”
    “3 is piece of fucking work”

It seems like a bit of a stretch for Aleister to speak of his alter ego while still in the Aleister state. But, again, I guess it’s possible.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

I have a feeling that the letters and information was given to aleister by 3, and aleister acted as a messenger to Megan. Idk lol

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

What about the redacted parts? I asked AG about that, he said “nothing is random.” He also told me to tell the guy in the bar last night about it, I tried to but it didn’t really go anywhere. I definitely got the sense that AG *knew* that the redacted stuff was there and wanted us to find it.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Absolutely agree on Tension wanting us to find the redacted information. Redacting with a sharpie will not stop determined people like us. If they truly wanted us not to find the information, it wouldn’t have been available to start.

Profile photo of Iris Halliwell
    Iris Halliwell
    Participant

Until I see the two of them in a room, or know for fact that they are two separate people based on evidence, I will continue to believe it is entirely possible/even probable that Aleister Gordon and III are one and the same.

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

So, we now know they were, in fact, two different people, correct?

That’s correct. III is dead (unless you believe the not-really-dead / Force Ghost theory from The One event) and AG is presumed dead or on the run.

They are not, however, the same people

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I was clearly promised that he’s alive. We have it on tape (?).

My mistake.

MIA, then. But definitely not the same as III

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
      Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Dun dun DUUUUUUUUN

p.s: tape?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register