Is Tension starting a series?

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Is Tension starting a series?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Matt Matt 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I noticed “The Tension Experience:Ascension” on the ticket page. I’m wondering/hoping that this is the first in a series of events. Other haunts use this format (For example Alone:Absorbtion or Alone:Acheland, Blackout:Elements or Blackout:House). Other experiences use that naming convention. I know in the article is mentioned ending in September, but maybe what’s ending is this specific “collection”. Maybe next year we’ll get something like “The Tension Experience:Descension” or something like that. I know it’s a very small thing to be excited about, but Tension might not really be over in September!

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I really hope you’re right. It would be awesome to continue this experience further on.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Oh, I have no doubt they are in this thing for the long haul. They have put way too much into this to be an isolated event.

Like Alone, Blackout, Delusion, etc, etc… I think Tension will be a yearly or bi-yearly event.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

I certainly hope so, seems like this time together with all of you has gone by way too fast. I hope this continues after this Fall event so we can have more Tension hangouts and meetups!

Profile photo of Dlimer
    Dlimer
    Participant

It would wondrous to be able to attend such an event. I hope that soon these events happen all over so that more can get to them.

Profile photo of Matt
    Matt
    Participant

I hope you are correct, would be great to see this continue on with subsequent events

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register