Is this normal?

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Is this normal?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kimberly @ElectricHippo Kimberly @ElectricHippo 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I just needed to ask something of this group to see if this was… a regular thing. I am quite close with another initiate who has been telling me about his experiences while I just sort of laughed it off. Yesterday however, @thetensionexperienment tweeted me to saying “YOUR path to ENLIGHTENMENT begins HERE.” with a link to the website. Figured… hell why not see what this is about.

No more than 10 minutes after registering I got a phone call from someone at the OOA saying they know what I’ve come for and other creepy bits.

Here’s the kicker… I only registered my email. I hadn’t done the questionnaire yet. HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET MY PHONE NUMBER?

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it possible they stole my number from my friend? Am I being played here?

I’m playing catch up currently and still taking in all the information but looking forward to joining you folks.

-Buz

The OOA sees more than you know. Glory be, and welcome to the Path, my brother

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

they have their ways and they definitely know more about everyone here than you would think. I wouldn’t be too worried, it just means they’ve taken a special interest in you. welcome to the _path

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

That’s what I was afraid of.

Profile photo of AndyM
    AndyM
    Participant

Well; They retweeted my tweet

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Well well. It seems the OOA does see all.. Glory be! I can tell you wih certainty @thebuz that you are not being played. On this I blood vow to you. I hope you wrote any important details down!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Strange. When I view this thread, it is not in order. The posts are all scrambled in corelation to the time stamps.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Everything is in order for me…

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Is it possible to upload photos to the forum? I took a screenshot but I cant seem to attach it.

@sovereignskies Yes. Use the “link” button that appears right above the text entry field. That will open a box where you can enter a URL and a title for your link.

If your link doesn’t already have a URL you can use a photo hosting site such as imgur to host and then link your photo.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

out of order

View post on imgur.com

There we go! Thanks @electrichippo .

@sovereignskies I see what you mean but it’s not actually out of order. That entry by TheBuz is a **reply** to the previous entry which I think was authored by Jake. Note the minor indentations… Those are replies to specific entries and will not necessarily go in chronological order with the rest of the entries. Hope this helps.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register