June dates – Registration closed?

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE June dates – Registration closed?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amie Amie 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

There are a number of dates that are important in June. As @monkeymuffin333 has very recently pointed out, the home page may well be referring to a date tomorrow. Further, the March newsletter shows two dates that I’m particularly curious about:

1. Unless dates have changed, registration closed yesterday. However, new forum users are still popping up. Has the date changed, or does “registration” refer to something else?

2. we’re two weeks out from Orientation, but Orientation for what? What form will that take? Are we, as Disciples, ready for the next step? Was the Ringing of the Bells a way to signify that we, as a… Class? Group? Set of People? Are ready for the next step?

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

The May newsletter listed June 1st as late registration. At least I think that it what it says.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Amie Amie.
    Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Me am!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Orientation AND the Orientation Ceremony on the 25th!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Here’s my crazy and fun theory/speculation – So the date on the home page is tomorrow, but the 3 is written as III. It’s the only number written like that. Perhaps thishas something to do with @111error???

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

That would be so crazy but awesome.

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

o___________0

(alas, it was there before I joined)

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Maybe GK3 makes an appearance??

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Orientation listed as starting June 15th! I wonder what Orientation will be like and if it will require in person meeting. Does everyone qualify for Orientation?

I’m very doubtful. They have been somewhat clear that not all of us are going to make it.

I do wonder, though, whether that means some are going to be disqualified or if it means that some won’t be able to stomach it and will drop out on their own

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Right, like “tickets available upon your acceptance”. It seems crazy to think someone wouldn’t make it through.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register