Just Getting Started

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here Just Getting Started

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amie Amie 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Roger
    Roger
    Participant

Hello,

After attending ScareLA in Los Angeles, My wife and I were approached by a complete stranger and asked if we had Ascended yet. That was it. We are both complete fans of interactive experiences (especially Delusion) and were immediately intrigued. We are scheduled for what I assume are our Ascension late September!! Since then We have uncovered the phone number and have been exploring the site and trying to get caught up. If anybody has any advice and/or tips, I would greatly appreciate it:) I look forward for what is to come.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Welcome! Sounds to me like you are on the right path so far! Its very cool to see Tension was reaching out to people at ScareLA, other than the panel I never actually saw them, though I know they were around. I don’t have links handy but between the stickies I think you can find most of what you need to know. My bits of advice for catching up are to include listening to the My Haunt Life podcast if you have time. Those two fine gentlemen have pretty deep Tension talks with almost every podcast, and other than that they are just good at what they do! If you haven’t already it would be good to make sure you are linked up to all of Tension’s social media, but most importantly Periscope for the live streams that happen. Ask if you have any questions!

Profile photo of Roger
    Roger
    Participant

Thank you Amie.. I have listened to hours of the podcast. Its making me even more excited for what is to come….

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Awesome, I’m glad it’s adding another layer for you! Ascension is coming up fast and I would expect things to start moving quickly around here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register