Just joined

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike Mike 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Ari
    Ari
    Participant

A person I follow posted about this and it piqued my curiosity to the extreme. I’m quite interested in finding out as much as I can about this website/organization/experience or whatever you would call it. If there is anyone who might be able to give me some pointers or advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Hope everyone is having an awesome day/week!

Profile photo of Bryan
    Bryan
    Participant

Welcome, @starryari1990! As somebody that’s pretty new myself, I can tell you that there’s a wealth of information to be had both here in these forums and on the official Indoctrination timeline itself. (I’ve been reading for days, and I’m still going.)

Longstanding members of the community will no doubt chime in shortly as well. It’s about as welcoming and encouraging a group as you could hope to find online. (Well, except for some of the Gatekeepers, but that’s a different story.) :-)

Profile photo of Ari
    Ari
    Participant

@bcbishop Thank you for your kind welcome. I look forward to this journey for sure. I’ve needed something to make me feel alive again, to start the gears of my brain churning, and this seems to be the answer to my prayers thus far. I’m quite the bookworm and have been addicted to mystery, intrigue, and roleplaying for quite some time. I’m even participating in a haunt this year with my boyfriend for the second year in a row. So this is quite up my alley, if you will. I’m intrigued to see how this adventure plays out.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

I hope you can attend Ascension

Profile photo of Ari
      Ari
      Participant

@puppetgirl I wish I could, but I live all the way across the country on the east coast and can’t afford a ticket AND the travel expenses. It sucks scraping by, but c’est la vie, c’est l’amour.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I share your pain, living in the UK it’s even further for me… but I can assure you that distance means practically nothing in terms of your involvement in Tension. Do what you can – and what you can’t, well you can live vicariously thru others. The community has been amazing at making sure I don’t miss out…
      My top tip is to follow Tension on every social media site you can – Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and especially Periscope. It’s a bit quiet at the moment, but that just means it is the perfect time to catch up. Any questions, just holler…

Profile photo of Ari
    Ari
    Participant

@blondiecamps Thank you for the advice ^__^

Profile photo of Mouse
    Mouse
    Participant

Just starter reading the timeline. Its overwhelming trying to “catch up”. I have tickets for ascension on Thursday and want to make the most of it. Wish there were cliff notes :)

Profile photo of Sadako
      Sadako
      Participant

Jump down the rabbit hole.

Don’t look back. No matter how tempting it becomes…

Glory Be!

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@jkomouseTHIS might help you. It’s pretty out of date at this point since we stopped updating it once the timeline was posted.

Also, THIS LIST of names could be helpful as well :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register