Kent?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

What in the world happened to @kent? Last I heard he was to attend (possibly?) the Great Hall and after that he’s been off the radar.

I suspect his true nature was brought to light.

I doubt very much we’ll be seeing an update from him again.

Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

@thegilded You mean you think he’s been disavowed?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

D:

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of Ken Timble
    Ken Timble
    Participant

I am still here, however after this last event I am not sure I will continue to post, whatever it was I witnessed was either the best theater I have ever been apart of, or something so crazy that I want nothing to do with it.

I guess we will see.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

And so the Tension builds.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@kent You’re among friends here. We can be your support system if you need it.

Ken Timble
    Participant

Thanks Mike. I was all about this, but I guess I didn’t realize how far they would actually go. Nothing terrible happened or anything, but I the entire situation was a little too uncomfortable for my taste. Obviously it intrigued me enough to still be here, but I really left with a horrible taste in my mouth.

Profile photo of GATEKEEPER5
      GATEKEEPER5
      Keymaster

careful your next words, remember.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Please can you elaborate @kent ? What was it that you can share with us that you experienced? If you need to choose your words carefully, do so in a way that will not cause retribution.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Sounds like we won’t get much more. Hope you are ok @kent!

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

@gatekeeper5 I don’t understand, why would you keep him from sharing something that is part of what we are all seeking? No disrespect, but you have said “knowledge is power”, why do you want to keep us in the dark by silencing someone who may allow us to find the light? My desire is strong, I apologize.

Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

Yeah, anything that can be shared would be greatly appreciated.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of DtheZombie DtheZombie.
    Ken Timble
    Participant

I’m sorry but I have to end this discussion now.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@kent sounds very intriguing, it’s unfortunate we will never hear the tale of your trials and tribulations.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register