Killjoy: Crumbling Walls & The Meaning of OOA

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Killjoy: Crumbling Walls & The Meaning of OOA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lawrence Lawrence 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Lawrence
    Lawrence
    Participant

I came late so I had no idea what “OOA” meant, only learning Oracular Order of Anoch last week.
    Prior to this, I Googled OOA, natch.

“Object Oriented Analysis”

The use of modeling to define and analyze the requirements necessary for success of a system. Object-oriented analysis is a process that groups items that interact with one another, typically by class, data or behavior, to create a model that accurately represents the intended purpose of the system as a whole. Object-oriented analysis does not factor implementation limitations into the model.

Read the following and imagine if it was about people instead of software.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object-oriented_analysis_and_design

ODSM: ODSM is the interface you use to manage entries, schema, security, adapters, extensions, and other directory features.

Folks, ODSM is short for Oracle Directory Services Manager.

Oracle is, of course, the famous computer and DATA technology company.

We are but objects being analyzed as part of a system, folks.
    We are data.
    So is everyone inside the OOA. Inside the closed model, if you will.

“Crumbling Walls” — perhaps a reference to my earlier posts on Samson’s biblical namesake.
    He is pulling the Philistine Temple down, folks, as I think was intended all along.
    They have the data they need.
    “Tension is a paranoia based experiment”
    “None of this is real. You’re all delusional”.
    “Your story is touching but it sounds just like a lie”.

This, of course, does not change the emotional and psychological rewards we’ve experienced.
    More importantly, the collapse of this “model” has given rise to a real system known as The One.
    Nor does it change my attitudes, connections, and emotions regarding the people we’ve come to know within the context of this model.
    I made a Pledge to the Overseer and that Pledge stands.

So straighten up and fly right.

I’ll be here in the corner, with a hood on, in the Red Room, contemplating….

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Lawrence Lawrence.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register