L U S T?

This topic contains 37 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Allison Allison 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant
    Profile photo of Izryn
    Izryn
    Participant

Interesting. Can someone find out when the domain was registered? It could be our good friends Bouseman and Sears…

creepsociety
      Participant

They have mentioned this before along with an adrenaline version… I’m just happy it’s happening!

Profile photo of Lawrence
      Lawrence
      Participant

Created November 13…all information private.

Big surprise. 😉

creepsociety
    Participant

“After Tension’s September through November run, Bijelonic said they will be using the space as a soundstage to produce a movie based on the narrative. After that, they intend to do two more shows. While the Tension Experience focuses on just that, tension, the next two shows aim to activate different emotions. Their names sum them up: Adrenaline, and Lust.”

I do think the OSDM presents part is veryyyy interesting

Profile photo of Allison
      Allison
      Participant

So the movie thing was dead on.

Profile photo of Izryn
    Izryn
    Participant

I took a closer look at the page. In dark red text, you can make out “The OSDM proudly presents 2017- LUST. You are invited to sin with perfection.”

(@thecreator I hope this is your doing)

Profile photo of Aaron
    Aaron
    Participant

WHAT IS THIS? I’m so excited.

Profile photo of Jamer
    Jamer
    Participant

SO EXCITED!

Profile photo of NotHenryGale
    NotHenryGale
    Participant

With my answers in my two interview sessions I had, I get the distinct feeling I put a big ol target on my back for these next two events, hahaha.

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

My body is ready…

It certainly makes sense with what we learned during the Culmination. That all of this is to acquire and collect personal data, reactions, and big data modelling for the OSDM. It would only make sense that they would put us through different experiences that target different emotions for a wider range of data.

Nefarious or not, I await it with bated breath.

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

I was under the impression that Adrenaline was to come before Lust.

Obviously, it doesn’t matter one way or the other as far as I’m concerned. :) EXCITED to be here for the new beginning.

Glory Be

Profile photo of Iris Halliwell
    Iris Halliwell
    Participant

The Lust Experience was made for me. Desire, love, romance, and everything involved with those subjects are a big part of who I am.
    Bring it on guys
    😉

Profile photo of Haley
    Haley
    Participant

I know this won’t be happening for a while, but I can’t help but keep looking at the website searching for some puzzle or something. Do you guys think it’ll be an extension of the same story line or a new one entirely?

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

@haleywilde When I got a chance to speak with Clint last night, I got the impression that it may be an extension. The flyer does say The OSDM. Clint was asked if Michelle would be a part of it. She may be. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that she is. If so, Lust may not be as stand alone as some of us have thought.

Profile photo of NotHenryGale
      NotHenryGale
      Participant

My guessing it will be a brand new story concocted by the OSDM. Much like how the OOA was concocted for Tension. Those who show up for just Lust will get the story as it is presented by itself, while continuing the storyline set up with The End.

All I know is, if they bring back some of the same actors from Tension for Lust… I’m a dead man, hahaha.

Profile photo of Max Z
    Max Z
    Participant

I’m excited and nervous for what they’re offering regarding “lust”. One thing I don’t readily talk about with others when I talk about my experience with Ascension is that it is, thus far in my life, the ONLY event I’ve been to of its kind that genuinely pushed my out of my comfort zone in terms of lust by genuinely…well, creating it in me. Many events have a “sexual” element, but I’ve never actually been…confronted…in that way, I guess, for lack of a better word, like I was in Ascension. It sounds like I’m being tacky or prurient, but I was genuinely scared of the embarrassment that would occur if the lust confrontation continued the way it was going. Luckily, my actress knew exactly when to stop it seemed. If the Lust Experience is going to continue in that direction, I will be far out of my comfort zone before I even step foot in the door.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Max Z Max Z.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Max Z Max Z.
    Profile photo of Amber
    Amber
    Participant

I can’t wait to see what Lust brings!

Profile photo of Meghan
    Meghan
    Participant

Well, I know where my head’s at.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Meghan Meghan.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Meghan Meghan.

Oh, crap. I don’t know what Lust is going to be, but I do think that having it be “Photo Enforced” is just gonna be a bad time for all of us

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

So considering that the title is being stylized as LUST in all official correspondence… what do we think this acronym stands for?

Love Under Sexual Tension?
    Loose Underwear Sans Trousers?

Lucky U Saw Tiddies? (Alright, I’ll see myself out…)

Profile photo of Izryn
      Izryn
      Participant

Well, seeing as how the OSDM stands for Oracle Security and Data Management, and that data must mean computers, obviously LUST stands for Linux User Support and Troubleshooting!

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

RE: The OSDM meaning, did that change at some point? Forum history suggests that it stood for Omega council Security and Data Management, months ago. (I wasn’t around back then, so I can’t say for sure.)

Since I’m splitting hairs, referencing the org chart, it seems to me that oracles are sorta on their own – no one, including the Omega Council, seems to be in a position to give much of a fuck about ’em. Maybe oracles are part of the fiction of the OOA, which was a sham to begin with…

Lawrence
      Participant

YES! Thank you! I finally have ONE person who openly agrees with my theory!!!!

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Great catch!! What an interesting perspective. I hadn’t thought about it that way.

Profile photo of NerdyRedHead
    NerdyRedHead
    Participant

Hahaha! Tech humor. I love it!

Profile photo of NerdyRedHead
    NerdyRedHead
    Participant

Maybe Lose Useless Self Titles?

Hazel Cloud
    Participant

Also, didn’t that use to read participant? Not Tensionee? tensionee

Lawrence
    Participant

Oh — I can only report this little thing because I have a hardcore Christian friend who tells me “You are invited to sin with perfection” is a play on words. “Sinless perfection” as opposed to “Sin WITH Perfection” is something that can only be achieved at the Second Coming, when one comes to know Christ in His wholeness.

This, of course, was lost on all of us because we are nothing but degenerates.

Profile photo of Mouse
    Mouse
    Participant

After ascension, I can’t wait to descend into sin and debauchery with LUST.

I like the idea but it seems like a very challenging theme for interactive theater. Any ideas what the creators might have up their sleeves. The Garden of Eden instead of the OOA? I hope they are able to rewrite the rules once again allowing us to play for an evening outside our comfort zones and show us something new about desires. I can’t wait.

Profile photo of Ari
    Ari
    Participant

Apparently, there are to be three follow-ups in total so far, including Lust;

“As for the next immersive theater production itself, Bousman and Sears are clearly hoping to keep Lust under wraps for as long as possible, but they do admit a few things. The show will feature an ARG component to set the stage (though Bousman adds cryptically that the “fantasy universe that exists within our own will be much bigger now,” and that the ARG could extend to cities beyond Los Angeles). And while he won’t go into specifics, the director acknowledges that Lust — as well as additional planned follow-ups like Nefarious and Adrenaline — does take place inside the same general universe.”

http://www.theverge.com/2016/11/22/13716340/the-tension-experience-lust-darren-lynn-bousman-clint-sears-interview

Profile photo of Meghan
    Meghan
    Participant

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

This is my FAVORITE.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

It will 2017 in a couple of hours I demand things to immediately occur.

Profile photo of Allison
      Allison
      Participant

I just saw this, but burst out laughing in public.

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

More LUST, less spam.

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

-29-

Looks like we all have a date for Valentine’s Day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register