Life after Ascension…

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Life after Ascension…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Madelaine Madelaine 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Madelaine
    Madelaine
    Participant

It was my second time through tonight. It was beautiful, profound, puzzling and overwhelmingly intense. Something about it the experience is both intimidating and seductive. So many questions left unanswered and so much more I want to know. Wishing I could go back for round three!
    Anyone else feeling the post Ascension blues? (excluding you lucky few who still have tickets for this weekend of course).

Profile photo of Max R.
    Max R.
    Participant

Tonight was my first (and possibly only) time through and I don’t know what to do with myself. That was hands down the most profoundly beautiful experiences I have ever had in my life and I am scared that nothing will ever be better than that, have I peaked? I would do bad things to be able to go back one more time.

Madelaine
    Participant

I understand that feeling Max. The splendor of, for a few short hours, being out of our heads and boring routines and truly be in the moment of something intangiably mysterious and profound. I wonder if anyone went for round three? I’d love to hear about it if so…

Profile photo of Tom K.
    Tom K.
    Participant

Having gone through Ascension twice and attending The Culmination last night, I can honestly say that I am gutted that the run has ended. There are still so many secrets and layers to TENSION that I wish I could have experienced or seen first hand. More parts of the experience I wish I could have participated in. And it wasn’t until last night’s performance that I fully realized how much I actually connected with the characters and how heartbreaking it was to see them gone (it almost felt like losing old friends to me).

While I am excited to see what they do next, I’m saddened that I won’t get to go through Ascension just one more time.

Madelaine
    Participant

I wish I could have been there. Even just watching the parascope you would feel your heart drop into your stomach every time another body would appear on screen. I didn’t realize how hard it would hit me either. I agree that there was so much I felt like I missed even with doing it twice. It definitely had intricate ever changing layers that were all so beautiful and intriguing. Hopefully they won’t keep us waiting too long until the next project!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register