Light2Dark

Tagged: 

This topic contains 62 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hazel Cloud Hazel Cloud 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

It is plain to see that we are putting our “interest” into this member and that they are part of the Institute so I would like to start a thread to keep info easily available of our interactions, and invite Light2Dark to participate here as well. Perhaps Light2Dark is an Oracle, another attendent like Addison, or even Addison herself, we shall have to wait and see if L2D receives a title, who knows it may be Ken who we are still waiting to see and speak to (personally I would like to see a picture of the yellow outfit) There is a lot going on which only makes me thinking our journey is kicking in to a higher gear and I am all for that, so thank you L2D. I am wonder is if anyone is piecing the words -measure-, -observe- and -timing- together into anything? I tired to be awake at 4 am but I stayed up until 2am NY time shuffling through the site and well my alarm goes off early so I will attempt that again, as we all have been told “they” do not sleep. So perhaps 4am is the magic hour when the light appears and spins our worlds around once more. Glory Be.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I contacted L2D last night after realizing that the one thing he/she posted here that mentioned me was unusual. The response I got:

“The Institute has methods and trials.
    My role is to remain in the d a r k to wind the clock as new initiates unlock more of their own _ path.

I was pleased you made the transition and will note it within the scope and mirror. =%light2dark”

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

There is a section dedicated to %light2dark in A Word To The Gatekeepers section.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I’m sick right now (just a cold) and my sleeping schedule has been all wacky. I was actually up at 4am this morning and went around the site. I was hoping the “Tickets” would be unlocked or something, but no luck :/

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

I was wondering if a particular “path” (URL?) would be unlocked at 4am. The password-protected page? The “map”? Perhaps certain portions of the “map” would be literally dark or light if viewed at a particular time? Unfortunately I wasn’t up at 4am and I don’t know enough about reading code to tell if this is a reasonable idea.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@ununpentium oh that was just a thread I made over that with pretty much the same intentions of this one, but the great ones chose to end it and blocked the thread from being continued on :/

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Oh my bad I didnt know the thread had been closed. I was curious, %light2dark keeps talking about winding the clock. Could it be that maybe something is being timed? How long it takes to find or solve something.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

@mike sorry you aren’t feeling well. @coryphella every time I see that “scope and mirror” it keeps leading me back to place I know my brain is seeing something, but it’s like it’s right htere on the tip of my tongue, damn I need to open my eyes more. @daela That’s what I am thinking too, it’s a magic hour when certain code might be “rearranged” @rizzzoooooo (u need to drop some o’s haha) I hope they don’t shut this one down too. What are we measuring?

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

I think that what L2D may mean is that he/she is here for the new members to set them on their path from the dark. Start them where we were, guide them from the dark so in essence L2D is resetting the beginning of the puzzles for them leading them to registration/ questionnaire/ map, but that’s my own theory.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

“Scope and mirror” I think is referring to the spy tool periscope thing with the mirror on the end.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Also, there’s a reference for those that have found it that they have our “map” which leads to the questionnaire. The questionnaire could be considered a map of us.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Telescoping Mirror @coryphella, you mean this?

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    • This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Gah. Freakin HTML.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

I have asked and been given permission to post my discussion with Light2dark. He has sent me a response back to me regarding if this clock he speaks of has a countdown. Here is his response to me/us:

As with every planned journey we navigate within time.
    That time can be influenced by our initiates and their resolve to shine Light on the path.
    It is the job on the unnamed to •measure• and note for those of Rank & Title. ^%light2dark

Rank & Title?? Hmmmm? More mysteries…

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Are Initiates considered unnamed? This might be contributing to my recent insomnia…

Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

Perhaps L2D is one of the unnamed? @amieexists

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

@dthezombie Yeah, you might be right about that. I thought I had read something that lead me to believe otherwise but I can’t find it now so I’m probably just mixing my information up. :) So much information!

DtheZombie
    Participant

@amieexists Don’t worry, I could very well be wrong hah. I agree it’s a ton

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

@dthezombie I found the reference to Initiates as unnamed that I was thinking of. It was in the newest entry we got to see. Initiates left unnamed…would that be regarding those light2dark hasn’t spoken about yet?

DtheZombie
      Participant

@amieexists I see, in that case it could be all initiates, or perhaps it’s a reference to new initiates, those that aren’t on the site yet. A 3rd option is that it’s a level below initiate.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Re-reading @light2dark ‘s last update, I almost get the feeling that him saying that is a “goodbye”…like in a “My job is completed” sort of thing. This was his last update. Maybe it’s meant for @gatekeeper5 to see?

“Noted and logged initiates in discussions.
    •Observe• and reveal as it was tasked in my consultation. ^%light2dark”

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

@mike I was thinking that too but @light2dark posted an update to @dsapir so it looks like there’s more to “note and log”.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

I received a message from L2D today and by the brief words that were said L2D is not gone and has more work to do. I beg any of you that are frustrated or feeling like you can’t belong because of outside reasons to stay,pay attention, contribute and reach for that Light.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

L2D gave me permission to share the PMs that he and I have been having, copied, pasted & edited for formatting…now you can see how much I’ve been bugging him:

on between Light•2•Dark and you.

Megan Sent 1 day, 22 hours ago
    Why did you post that message to me?

Light•2•Dark Sent 1 day, 18 hours ago
    The Institute has methods and trials.
    My role is to remain in the d a r k to wind the clock as new initiates unlock more of their own _ path.

I was pleased you made the transition and will note it within the scope and mirror. =%light2dark

Megan Sent 1 day, 12 hours ago
    Thank you for writing back to me. But why me? Am I being singled out? Should I be concerned?

Light•2•Dark Sent 1 day, 3 hours ago
    Simply aligning your path with the Institute.
    Many things are noted about initiates right out of the gates.
    We all must respect the Teachers on the way to the Light.
    Be part of discovering newly resolved knowledge and share your solves. ^%light2dark

Megan Sent 1 day, 3 hours ago
    If I have disrespected any Teachers I’m really sorry, it was never my intention. I hope that the Institute knows that.

Megan Sent 1 day, 3 hours ago
    Please let me know if there is work I can do to align my path.

Megan Sent 9 hours, 5 minutes ago
    Have I wronged you or the Institute?

Light•2•Dark Sent 8 hours, 44 minutes ago
    No disrespect. None at all. Continue along your _ path.
    More will be resolved and surfaced as the clock winds. -%light2dark

Megan Sent 8 hours, 39 minutes ago
    Thank you. I will try to be patient.

Megan Sent 7 hours, 22 minutes ago
    Is it alright if I tell others about our conversation?

Light•2•Dark Sent 7 hours, 10 minutes ago
    It would likely please Our Teachers, yes. -%light2dark

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

This is all very exciting! I hope everyone can keep sharing some of their interactions, and that it will continue to please the Teachers.

_Michael Gray
    Participant

So I received a message from Light2Dark this morning that I’m allowed to share with you all. I believe it’s a clue to figure out a puzzle that we have not yet solved. It’s in response to me asking about quests.guests&gatherers %

initiates •actions• work to wind the clock.
    Continue on your _ path and question the information shown
    There is always more lurking in the d a r k. -%light2dark

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
      Hazel Cloud
      Participant

More reason for me to be undeterred, and steadfast on my _path.
      I will not assuage those who’d have me retreat in to the darkness.

_Michael Gray
    Participant

Here is another reply that I got from him that might shed some light on what we are supposed to do.

Well collected initiate.
    There are ties that bind information together.
    Methods used by the unnamed trying to climb towards the Light.
    Both the unreleased & the published can bend to the _ path of the initiates. =%light2dark

Any thoughts people?

DtheZombie
    Participant

I have also had contact w/ L2D and just got permission to share it:

—-
    DtheZombie Sent 2 days, 17 hours ago
    What more should/could I be doing on the path? I fear that my enlightenment may be unattainable…

Light•2•Dark Light•2•Dark Sent 2 days ago
    //unattainable//. Strike that thinking… remain open, remain searching.
    Solve and report to those on their own _ path here among us.
    While I wind the clock. -%light2dark

DtheZombie DtheZombie Sent 2 days ago
    Thank you, I will.

DtheZombie DtheZombie Sent 1 day, 17 hours ago
    Would it be okay to share this interaction with the others? I wished to ask before I say anything.

Light•2•Dark Light•2•Dark Sent 16 minutes ago
    Yes. Wind the clock. ^%light2dark

—-

It may be nothing of importance, but there it is.

New private message from Light2Dark:

“initiates actions work to wind the clock.

Bring Light to our Teachers messages (shown or hidden) and resolve them with the collective. -%light2dark”

(This was sent in reply to inquiring if recruitment and retention pleased The Gatekeepers.)

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

I was told my L2D that I could bring this forward with everyone.

“initiates actions work to wind the clock.
    Whether that is to show you the d a r k or test your resolve…
    So is the will of the Institute. -%light2dark”

any ideas?

DtheZombie
    Participant

@dsapir Could “winding the clock” possibly mean we’re postponing the end of something, giving ourselves/them/something more time?

I believe it’s the opposite. That our actions are “winding the clock” to keep the clock moving closer to an achievement of some sort. Our enlightenment, perhaps

Profile photo of David
      David
      Participant

I think it means that the only way to continue on is to help guide eachother along our paths and work together.

DtheZombie
    Participant

@thegilded That hypothesis would make a lot more sense, the terminology used is just weird. Winding usually has the connotation of winding a clock to the start, perhaps to a countdown.

@dsapir I don’t know if that is the message in that particular case but I think it is definitely one of the messages over-all.

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

@dthezombie Actually, in the days before quartz movement and batteries, clocks and watches were kept going by winding them daily. There was a coil that had to be wound so that the *tension* of it unwinding would keep the cogs and gears moving.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

I agree with @thegilded

DtheZombie
    Participant

@monkeymuffin333 Right, but my point is that whether you’re winding an alarm or a clock, you’re winding it to start keeping time. It could be a countdown, or it could be that he means we’re winding the clock to a new “era”, the New Dawn, perhaps?

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

I agree, the use of the clock imagery denotes progress towards an event. It provides us both with a sense of progress and perhaps urgency.

DtheZombie
    Participant

I just recieved a reply to a message I had sent:

DtheZombie Sent 21 hours, 15 minutes ago
    I had found the password protected page, but I thought we were to allow everyone to discover it for themselves…should we bring all revelations out in the open?

DtheZombie Sent 21 hours, 14 minutes ago
    I meant to say I had found it a day or so ago

Light•2•Dark Sent 21 minutes ago
    As you uncover items that may not yet be known by the initiates, bring them to the Light. -%light2dark

DtheZombie Sent 1 second ago
    Thank you for the guidance, I will.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of DtheZombie DtheZombie.
      Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I’m glad to hear this!

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
      Hazel Cloud
      Participant

*cough*bump*cough*

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Here’s the message that I just received (L2D must be on a roll tonight):

Often it is the will of the Institute to make us feel lost.
    They must observe and weigh an initiate’s _ path through the steps to the Light.
    Is this journey the same for all, No.
    Your curious way will lead you well. -%light2dark

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I’m feeling a little bit of the Institute’s will right now…

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@amieexists – me too. After feeling so certain at the start of this I am feeling VERY lost and confused. Hoping to see some sign of Light soon.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

I have received a message from Light2Dark. He said I may share it with those who are also awaiting on how to move to their next step in their _path.

“My records of your _ path are considered by the Teachers.
    Whether they choose to make contact is their choice.
    Being observable is key, make movements toward the Light, find items and speak of those so they may be solved. -%light2dark”

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

So, other than experiences people have had in person it seems like we should talk about most things with each other, short of giving out the answers directly for puzzles. On that note, I’d love a hint on this last puzzle! :)

Which puzzle?

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Russell’s consultation picture. I keep going over this one but I can’t come up with anything. I know there are conflicting theories about this one anyway but I am not linking 001 and WAIH anyway. I may need to take a break and come back!

WAIH was the key for the current theory on this one. You won’t be able to solve it looking only at Tension content. WAIH is linked with an external source that is related to Tension, but not organized by the OOA. Google “The Tension Experience”. See what’s out there, and try to look at WAIH in that context

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Thank you, I was looking up WIAH but not even seeing that. In my playing catch up looking through the Forums I saw someone posted what that is. I still need to search it out to see what I find from it though. Thank you for the push!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

From what I could see, L2D has been relatively quiet. But I thought I’d share the message I got yesterday, after asking for some guidance and whether or not the clock was still being wound:

Many hours spent within the inner workings.
    As an important Teacher has informed me… it most certainly is being wound [I’d venture to say from both ends now] -%light2dark

I hope the OOA doesn’t see my asking for guidance on my _path as detraction. I realize that we are all on different journeys, but even a small amount of assistance can help point someone in the right direction.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

Interesting. @coryphella – is the text in brackets yours, or Light2Dark’s?

“Activity and influence wind the clock”. We keep getting this message, often in conjuncture with implications that recruiting pleases the Teachers. Possibly meaning that further truths are uncovered by activity level and member numbers?

We’ve remained active, does this imply that more knowledge like Rosemary’s ascension video will be revealed if certain membership numbers are hit?

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

*clock* is specifically highlighted in the message. I might be way off target, but ‘clock’ to me suggests timing, not overall numbers.

I would normally agree with you, but L2D has made repeated references to “Winding the clock” The implication there seems to be something that we are doing, An activity that needs to be fulfilled in order for this clock to even work in the first place

111_error
      Participant

Yup, I agree with that. I think we might be missing something, in addition to just pure recruitment.

I agree, but I’m quite lost as to what. Unsolved or unexplained findings include repeated use of the number 4 on early media, unused numbers on the /227/ video, the Training Book, and a few other things. Could any of these have solutions that we’re just not seeing?

111_error
      Participant

We’ve seen pages found and further light opened due to curious seekers.
      The enigma most are in search of sits right beneath us.

This is more blatant than the other messages. ‘Beneath’ … hidden in the site source code?

I’ve scoured the site’s source more than I really care to admit at this time. There was one comment that I found in /227/ referring to a “LightRank”…

But it seems that someone has, over the past roughly half hour, been making these pages unavailable, and I cannot further look into them

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

So.. “We’ve seen pages found and further light opened due to curious seekers. The enigma most are in search of sits right beneath us.”

Time to start digging? Or is it a matter of more unfolding as more are recruited?

Trying an sitemap auto-generator thing to see if there’s anything we haven’t seen yet, but due to the way the site is laid out, I’m not sure anything will come of it.

Analysis of the Tension domain has been extensive and exhaustive. There is nothing on this domain that we have not found, at this time. Trust me on that one.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register