Man In Suit

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AndyM AndyM 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of AndyM
    AndyM
    Participant

I just have been wandering between these pages and…

I don’t know if it (is going to) matter(s) but; If you go to the ‘sense’ page, where you get to click on ‘commit’

There is a guy with a coat and a briefcase in there (in inverted colors).

Is this just a random guy or…?

Profile photo of AndyM
    AndyM
    Participant

+I also believe that the elevator page is there because of Gatekeeper 5’s ‘elevation’

Get it…Elevator, elevation.

Also, the bow in the elevator are degrees, not levels.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Yeah I had noticed that there was a camera so I took screen shots and tried to manipulate the pic but there was nothing I could find.

View post on imgur.com

this is what you mean though?
    do you mean the stone slab puzzle as elevator page?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I am sure that there is more to the sense page but cant figure it out. Ive commented about the glitches in the l2d thread in messages from gk thread.

Profile photo of AndyM
    AndyM
    Participant

Cody, I meant the upper-part of the elevator picture, you will see that both 90 and 90 makes __ and 180 makes a |_

Maybe the mirror thing has something to do with this

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

ahhh, the eye test. you think perhaps the mirror page can be farther accessed with info in the upper part of eye exam? Interesring theory. I like the imagination! We know that there is much left to be keyed by curious seekers. This was a message from l2d.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    Profile photo of AndyM
    AndyM
    Participant

Oh well, imagination makes it possible for people to find a way out of reality.

But, for these puzzles, your senses+imagination are needed

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of AndyM AndyM.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register