MESSAGE FOR III :: PDC Envelope Melrose/San Vicente – 6.19.16

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE MESSAGE FOR III :: PDC Envelope Melrose/San Vicente – 6.19.16

This topic contains 21 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nosnevets Nosnevets 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

You rang? Message from ~four and Addison below.

You rang?

i love you four

Also shout out to @debzkim who I think ran the whole way there??

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

I love four so much 😍

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

next event is going to be a shoot for the Official OOA Pinup Calendar 2017™

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Knowing Four the way I do, I’m putting my money on the red F and Y as standing for “FUCK” and “YOU”

:)

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

God damn ~four has dem lady balls. I love it.

Profile photo of Iris Halliwell
    Iris Halliwell
    Participant

God I love her. I used to think she was a bit too harsh for my taste, but as time has gone on I’ve begun to adore her bitterness. She’s like those Warheads I sucked on as a kid that were too sour when I first started, but then became really addictive. And she thinks our pin-up calendars will be undeniably sexy hehe.
    Makes me a little sad about III though. I sort of loved him for his slightly dysfunctional inability to get his shit together. What can I say? I always root for the underdog to pull it off somehow. Plus let’s face it, mouth-breathers can be annoying to anyone, I learned that from Hey Arnold! 😛

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I have to admit III grew on me as well. When he did choose to wake up and speak he was very interesting, and I can always respect a man of few words.

Though having four back is exciting as well. Light the fire!

I’m incredibly interested to see if this means that we’re going to be seeing a 3rd faction with 4. We have III with OOA backing, BoS doing their own thing, are we going to see 4/Addison with possible OOA… purists? Rebels?

Iris Halliwell
      Participant

Mmm but do we know for certain that III has OOA backing? When was the last time we heard directly from the OOA confirming that? Maybe they’re displeased with his progress, maybe they’ve just got their hands full with other business. Maybe this can be broken down into four or five other factions that we’re simply unaware of because we haven’t seen deeply enough into the organization. My bet is the next event will start to identify some informal divisions. Even when minor, the cracks begin to show.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Good lord. Four has nearly seen my unmentionables.

Also a few things:

-Reference to 8 again.
    -Theory I’ve been mulling about for awhile. The Gatekeepers are disembodied until they find a willing body. Thus Addison and Four are now one in the same.
    Just a thought.

Exciting times.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

definitely an interesting theory. III seems almost like Scarlett Johannson’s alien in under the skin.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

This is gonna be so much fun. Welcome back, Four.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

This is gonna be good!

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Someone with the photo making skills please do a III/four mortal combat showdown pic! I have this wonderful image in my head, but not the skills to make it a reality!

Iris Halliwell
      Participant

I love you for suggesting this. I don’t know how one would do this, but damn it will be epic 😀

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Here’s hoping III doesn’t sleep through all this…

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

That letter is phenomenal. The part that sticks out to me is her knowledge of how she instilled the anger and since III has taken over that seems to have disappeared. She created the fire that pushed things along and kept us on the path. III has been apathetic and sleepy causing all of us to mild out a bit. She states about dates being missed. That has to do with the apathy. If 4 were to come back into our lives we may possibly be able to move forward again, otherwise this is the calm before the storm. I feel the storm a brewing.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Winds of change. A shit storms a brewin rick. lol.
      Cant wait for the her fire to grace us once more.
      I will gladly weather the storm. 😆

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Also, who did he cut down? Overseer and Aleister? Are there more within the organization that we don’t know about?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Overseer, yes, but if “cut down” means destroy or eliminate or kill, I don’t think Aleister…I think he just ran him off. I think he’ll be back. He did promise me there would be “other opportunities” for us to meet so, he’d better be back, or I’ll cut down III. :/

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

View post on imgur.com

This is basically how I imagine III reacted to the letter.

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

If you added a coffee spit take to this doodle, those would be my imaginings exactly.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register