Messaged by LOVE/ESTHER?

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Messaged by LOVE/ESTHER?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

For those of you that were messaged by LOVE/Esther on the forum…I 100% wholeheartedly believe it was spam to get your email address.

You can see where Bob also posted about this in the forum. I wanted to make a clear topic for those searching on here regarding this message as I’ve had a few friends message me privately through Facebook regarding their “message from the OOA”.

If you really believe it was OOA, then I ask please do not send any money to anyone without at least double checking with Tension that it is them. I would really hate for a participant to get duped into sending money to a scam artist.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of Anna
    Anna
    Participant

@puppetgirl Thanks for the head’s up! That’s what I assumed from the message too. Glad to see I wasn’t alone. :p

Profile photo of LordofDecay
    LordofDecay
    Participant

Yea I got an PM for Ester Smith to contact him/her through a given email. Either it is spam or an IMPOSTER! Trying to lead me into the dark and way from the light! Though now it says “Deleted account”.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

They actually just posted on Facebook a few minutes ago

“Tension Participants – – EstherSmith2@hotmail.com AKA Love – is NOT one of us, or associated to us. Delete the message and do not open.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register