My Confession and Personal Testimony

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA My Confession and Personal Testimony

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Neil King Neil King 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

Hello all. Some of you may know my name. I was called out as a Detractor not too long ago. Others may know what I do – for those who don’t does WAIH sound familiar? Well WAIH is the acronym we use for We Are Indie Horror. It is a community of independent horror artists across the globe who are brought together for one purpose; To Keep The Fear Alive. It has taken me a long time to realize why I was called out as a detractor but I think I may have found the answer. @gatekeeper5 wanted me to reveal some things to the entire forum so here is my best shot at doing so. First and foremost I was one of the few who was contacted by the private investigator Robert Jones who has been trying to stop the O.O.A. for years. When I met with him he had me read off a paper saying terrible things about The O.O.A. – all things that at the time I did not mean and as of this writing have never meant. Since our little meeting and him making me say bad things about The O.O.A. I believe I have been seen as a detractor. I by no means am trying to stop The O.O.A. I want to achieve my ascension and reach enlightment. I’d like to continue my path out of the dark and into the light. Robert Jones is someone bad who is trying to stop all the good that the O.O.A. can bring and I definitely did not help with my weak actions. I apologize and ask for forgiveness from The Gatekeepers, The Oracles, and all my brothers and sisters seeking enlightenment. Can you forgive me?

As for the meaning behind WAIH and The O.O.A. Yes I do run We Are Indie Horror, I am actually considered “The Puppet Master”. It was nickname that popped up in the creation of the website as originally I wanted to stay behind the scenes and never appear on camera. Since then we have grown and that is not the case, although I still am the head and run everything. We may have called Tension a game in our article and we have come to realize it is not a game and it is something serious and should not be taken lightly.

Please Gatekeepers, Oracles, Brothers, and Sisters please forgive me and together we can ascend to the light.

Glory Be,

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I support you, Neil. We all risk Mis-steps in our journey towards the Light. But do I believe you ever intended to impede others or to strike against the OOA? No. From what you say, you were lied to and were used by a detractor. My personal observations of you have shown me that you are kind, dedicated and seek truth. In the end, we each make our decisions and our interactions with others may influence us, but we each choose in our hearts. After reflection and introspection you have set aside your pride and asked to be forgiven. These are the actions of a penitent and a person who truly wants to walk the _Path and face the Light. Glory be, Brother.

If I’m wrong, I’m very sorry and will apologize sincerely, but @nking, at this time I have no reason to trust your words. Gatekeeper has pointed a finger at you on more than one occasion now. Why should I not trust Gatekeeper’s judgement? For all we know you are Sentinel, or at least one of the minions of Seraph. My gut tells me you know more than you let on. Secrets will reveal themselves. I do hope, for your sake, that I’m wrong.

Profile photo of DtheZombie
      DtheZombie
      Participant

@electrichippo Neil was called out to reveal something by Gatekeeper 5, if he was lying I think we would be told as much. I could be wrong though.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of DtheZombie DtheZombie.
      Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Ah but @electrichippo is also operating on a directive to stand against detractors and betrayers. The essential question here is if there is definitely room to cast doubt, is there room for redemption?

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I trust Neil. I too have strayed from the path on occasion and do not doubt his dedication to the light. Stay strong, brother.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@nking has given me no reason to doubt his sincere dedication to further exploration, I take him at his word. The OOA has suggested to me recently that I have someone in my midst I need to be cautious of, but I do not think Neil would be considered a candidate for that suspicion, at all. We have only met recently, but even if Neil knows “more than he lets on” he has given me no reason to question his integrity.

@electrichippo … I do not doubt your sincerity, either. The OOA has indicated we each have separate paths… perhaps learning about each other is part of that journey.

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

Why didn’t you volunteer the meaning of WAIH when we were pondering the clue? You didn’t have to give away your affiliation, just the meaning.

Neil King
    Participant

Thank you to those who trust me.

@erin honestly I did not come forward with the affiliation because I thought it was a stretch. Up until recently I did not think there could be a particular connection between We Are Indie Horror and WAIH when it comes to dealing with The O.O.A. Also this all happened very quickly last week and in my personal life, I have been taken down a crazy rollercoaster of physical sickness and tremendous amount of mental stress. It wasn’t until yesterday that I felt partly normal again. If you look I did not post on the forums for a few days due to that reason. If I was sure that WAIH meant We Are Indie Horror I would have came forward with it.

@electrichippo I get it. You can be overly suspicious of me if you want but I believe suspicion can only lead down a path of darkness. Yes we have to find the Detractors and those who are trying to steer away from the path of light and bring them forth but accusing and mistrust will lead to darkness.

Hopefully this is the reveal that @gatekeeper5 requested. If not, I’d like to know so I can dig deeper and find the true revelation and help further my ascension.

Profile photo of Erin
      Erin
      Participant

I understand if life was busy and not allowing you spend time investigating with us. However, seeing connection now is obvious. The site has a relevant interest in things like this, it published a piece on Tension, and you are intimately a part of it. It raises suspicions how WAIH is currently involved and what to do about it.

Now with all this brought to light, why do you think WAIH was labeled on the photo? Shameless advertising? Leading us to new clues?

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

I support you as well neil. i know you are on our side with the OOA and we,all of us together, will reach our light on our _paths. glory be!

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

I believe you, Neil. You have repeatedly expressed your desire to stay on the _path and have never intentionally steered another unnamed astray. I hope all true penitents will be forgiven!

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

I want to believe and support everyone on this illustrious path to the light. However, there is a negative force among us. It frightens me and I have no idea how to isolate it.

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

@Rusty was pictured with the “WAIH” clue, are you two associated?

Neil King
    Participant

@erin Rusty and I are not connected. I literally met him a few weeks ago when a few of us from these forums met up. Super nice guy and we obviously have A LOT in common. Some of our friends I am sure are mutual but other than that I have no idea why we’d be up there. We have posted an article in the past because it is what we do. Whatever The O.O.A. is doing it is phenomenal and I am anxious to continue the rest of the journey. Unfortunately as to why they singled WAIH out, is beyond me. We are here to promote and help spread the word. As The O.O.A. have put it before in a personal email I “have a powerful voice” which I must use to spread the teachings of everything. Through the article is how Robert Jones found me. Other than that I am unaware of what is next. Maybe if we seek together and use all of our special skills we can figure all this out. I feel we all have been chosen for one reason or another. We have to seek down within ourselves find what our true purpose is in the scheme of things and really use it to flourish it. As for me, I have a community of independent artists who love all of this plus more. My voice can be heard – and I use it to spread good words of The O.O.A.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register