My Haunt Life – Episode 32 [The Tension Experience: The End…?]

Tension brand Forums OUR VOICES – SIGNS OF DEVOTION My Haunt Life – Episode 32 [The Tension Experience: The End…?]

This topic contains 31 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike Mike 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

@mike and @reaton just released their latest ep of My Haunt Life, talking about The Tension Experience one more (last?) time.

All things considered, there’s no way MHL isn’t required listening at this point.

Episode 32 – The Tension Experience: The End…?

I think I speak for all of us when I say thank you, Mike and Russell, for your endless attention and devotion to keeping us all up to date and on track with The Tension Experience through your podcast.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Thank you so much @addisonborn !!

Also, for those who don’t know, Addison was able to document The End. Since the Periscope is gone, this is required viewing to see the story…end?

The End video

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Thank you for the support @addisonborn, I hope this episode conveys at least a portion how much this community has come to symbolize for us.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

@mike and @reaton we are lucky to have had your words guiding us along with The Tension Experience and it’s been a pleasure listening to you guys talk about everything else in between. As long as you keep doing it I’ll keep listening, thank you so much for sharing yourselves with us. Still team Snickers.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@amieexists – thank you for being the Care Bear you are and always making all of us smile <3

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Don’t make me cry now, I’m sensitive. πŸ˜‰ <3

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Me listening to the podcast:

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

not the description part!

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

LMAO!

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I have been able to listen to just a tiny bit (because, work), but it is giving me all the feels…makes me look back to when it all started for me, and listening to the podcast for the first time and getting sucked into the experience. I don’t want it to end!!!!

Seems like just yesterday I was trying to find out if @mike was even a real person and now I’m downloading his damn podcast.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Seriously @thegilded , you and me were working together trying to solve all of this and at the same time, trying to trip each other up to see if we were a part of it. I was so convinced you were in on it.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

@thegilded @mike I’m still not convinced you guys aren’t plants.

HE’S ON TO US.

BURN THE DOCUMENTS AND LET’S GET OUT OF HERE.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Reminds me of an old phone call we heard about πŸ˜‰

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@addisonborn Actually, we are plants.

I am a Pansy. Very misleading name for a flower that appears in a wide variety of vibrant colors, but when studied closely – reveals eerie demonic faces and skulls lurking within the markings of its leaves.

@mike is more like a lush moss. Vibrant and strangely complex, able to infiltrate the terrain of almost any kind and influence the system it encounters from within.

@thegilded That man is a akin to the cypress tree. Strong roots in a fluid environment that constantly changes, a strong presence that can be used as a guide as all around it fluctuates.

(These opinions are only opinions and have not been scientifically tested for validity.)

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

No. Words.

You are truly far too kind, @reaton. Although perhaps I’d suggest that you be bamboo, instead? Famous for growth, strength, and its resounding ability to provide support.

We have, afterall, determined that you are indeed not a delicate flower.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

ooo! OOO! What plant am I?! πŸ˜€

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Kind of you, Sir @thegilded. It is true, I have grown over the course of this adventure.

@mkarrett As part of the Moderator team that has been so valuable to this community, I see you as a willow tree. Gentle and flexible, able to stand strong yet maneuver as needed when conditions become tumultuous. Strength is undeniable, but it presents itself with welcoming grace and beauty.

Profile photo of Taylor
    Taylor
    Participant

As someone who did not participate in all of indoctrination, thank you for your podcast and being able to catch up and feel as if I was there. Thank you for the information, the emotion, and the direction. I appreciate you both so much. It’s been fun being your friend for the past two years. Here’s to many more!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Thank you @taysavestheday I’m glad you FINALLY came and participated πŸ˜›

Profile photo of Meghan
    Meghan
    Participant

Ugh, I came into all this so late in the game and I’m glad I got to catch up on everything super fast and become a part of this community before it all ended but goddamn @mike and @reaton, listening to this podcast right now I’m getting so emotional. Like, tearing up at work emotional.

…dicks.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I didn’t know if I should reply with a heart, a smiley face, a funny comment about how if you get in trouble, then your boss can email us, or a random funny picture

so…here’s 3 out of 4

Profile photo of Meghan
      Meghan
      Participant

I will accept this image. This is a good image.

If my boss caught me getting emotional at work, he’d just make fun of me for having feelings. Lucky for me, he’s off on one of his signature 4-beer lunches. *continues listening to podcast*

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

I accept the position of Being the Boss of You.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

@mike and @reaton… You two are so amazing. Thank you so much for all of the Tension podcasts. They will always remain beautiful treasures to return to and relive this unique and special experience. You two have been so amazing to me and I am honored to call both of you my friend. To have you @mike by my side throughout The End was comforting. Russell had his rock, you were mine. Thank you.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.
      Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@halfbloodfangirl – Goddamnit…I was at a point where I was ok today and then you come in here with this?? Come onnnnn (that’s my way of saying thank you)

Ok, in order to break the…TENSION…I’ll make a joke

Since I was your rock in Ascension, so does that mean in The Lust Experience I’ll be…..rock hard?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Mike Mike.
      Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Wait was that a boner pun?

In that case, let’s keep it UP.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I’m just picturing the amount of dirty jokes leading up to Lust and I’m laughing.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Late (as always) but now up to date. I was finally able to finish listening to this episode and even though everyone has pretty much said everything there is to be said, I will also jump in with my thoughts: @mike & @reaton, you have no clue how much yoor podcast meant to me in my *_path*, not only was I able to catch up because of it when I came in, but I was able to get a peek at how someone else was feeling about it. Your insights even though I didn’t always agree with in opinions (…Mike!), were always extremely helpful. I might have not been an important part of this community, but regardless it was a bumpy and enjoyable ride to be in. Living vicariously through you along with others, has been as enjoyable as any of the experiences that I had in this. Russell, you have made me cry a couple of times, we don’t know each other but I have felt for you in every word you have expressed. Mike, thank you for being so welcoming (even as BoS ;D) I truly appreciate it. Now I can’t wait for “The Lust Experience” podcast episodes πŸ˜‰.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@aleocotillo – You’re amazing, thank you! I’m so glad we were able to help, even though “some” opinions were said that you didn’t agree with πŸ˜› Even though we had different opinions, we still made sure that the other was cool, even though we never met in person. That’s saying something. Thank you for everything <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register