My L2D Interactions (in the interest of sharing all)

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA My L2D Interactions (in the interest of sharing all)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mustafa Said Mustafa Said 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Since there are missing clues and puzzle pieces out there, I’m putting forth the contact I’ve been able to have from Minnesota. These are the messages I’ve received from L2D. They might mean absolutely *nothing* to the bigger picture, and I suspect that’s the case which is why I haven’t shared most of them earlier.

I started compiling this document a few weeks ago, so the time stamps are off, just FYI.

Since my G-drive is on a server with the college where I teach, I have to tell it to allow off campus people with the link to have access. If you can’t access it please let me know and I’ll figure it out.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y6FwDopgRpQ3NiBIhidLinhnwBPi4oW3uDsbbft9gRw/edit?usp=sharing

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

Thank you for these wonderful messages. I’ve never really interacted with @light2dark before so this is really interesting.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register