Nerd Reactor Podcast w/ photos (09/06/16)

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Nerd Reactor Podcast w/ photos (09/06/16)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

A new podcast with brief article including a few exclusive photos from Ascension, for those so inclined.

First thing to catch *our* eye… an hourglass on that white table 😉

Nerd Reactor Podcast

Profile photo of Gabzilla
    Gabzilla
    Participant

Thanks for posting!

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Listening :)

Being a huge supporter of this project it pains me to say this but I am not a fan of this particular interview for various reasons.

What I would like to see is an interview granted to the My Haunt Life Podcast. I feel strongly that @reaton and @mike would bring to light the best of what The Tension Experience has been and could continue to be in the future.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Agreed, I think a podcast by MHL would be very valuable.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I would love to see this as well. They’ve done an amazing job covering everything.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

It’s actually really crazy (imo) that they didn’t get the first behind the curtain interview, considering that they’ve been covering it since the start and have done more than any other members here to get the word out.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@electrichippo @aleocotillo @amieexists @addisonborn – Guys, thank you so much for saying this. I know we haven’t all gotten along ig, but this proves that deep down, the community we’ve created is still true oog. It really means a lot that you guys have listened and even cared enough to say something. I’d like to say that we are in talks with Tension to do an interview sometime very soon. We have a date we’re working on and also a backup date in case that doesn’t work. I’m sure with Ascension opening and whatever tomorrow brings, things are a bit nutty behind the scenes.

Seriously though, thank you. <3

I haven’t listened to this podcast yet (I’ve been on a media blackout since the LA Times/No Pro podcast since I am trying to avoid spoilers). I’ll add it to my “post Ascension list”. Thanks for posting it and thank you again for the words you’ve said about @reaton, myself, and the podcast.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

This makes me so happy!!! @mike @reaton

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I’m so glad to hear this @mike (and @reaton)! Hopefully everything works out and soon we’ll be excitedly tuning into the ultimate Tension segment on My Haunt Life! It would be the perfect ending to Ascension.

I’ve also been skipping most of the media so far to avoid the spoils. 😉

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

I have spent a few hours dealing with work meetings, so I am just catching up on posts. Wow, I want to add my sincere thanks and join @mike in his comments. The support we have received has truly warmed our hearts. We appreciate the kind words, believe me.

As Mike stated, we hope to have something soon, including a chance to discuss the recent events and the developments of this week.

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

YASSS! @mike @reaton this rules. Apart of me wonders if they wanted to wait for after Ascension to not spoil your experiences but I really look forward to hearing this ❤️

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register