New and catching up; An Introduction

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here New and catching up; An Introduction

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of American Ruin American Ruin 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of American Ruin
    American Ruin
    Participant

Greetings all. I have just recently started on my journey towards the truth and the light. I have studied the stickies, researched the events so far, and I’m doing my best to solve the various codes and puzzles. (eye chart is on the tip of my tongue… I’ve read between the lines… but cannot seem to apply the info correctly…the barcode is also intriguing…) but I digress. There’s a lot to still catch up on.

I’m relatively local (Ventura, CA) and look forward to delving more into the experience, and doing what I can to help. I look forward to getting to know everyone, and working with all of you in the times to come.

-AR

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Welcome! Sounds like you’re doing it right so far! If you have any questions, feel free to ask and someone around here will have the answer or hints to an answer (if it’s a puzzle question)

Profile photo of American Ruin
      American Ruin
      Participant

Thanks @mike. Much appreciated. I’ll be sure to do a little more legwork before asking for hints.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register