New evidence – Rosemary Luther

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE New evidence – Rosemary Luther

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Rosemary looks very similar to the woman I met at my consultation. Also, in the last newsletter, they mention that a James Luther is an “Accepted Initiate”. Due to the dates, I’m wondering if this is her son or even grandson?

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

well if that was 88 could be either. Did she say the 20th year, making this the 48th year? It was a bit static filled.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

She said it was the 20th of our new dusk. So we don’t know yet how long their “dusk” is :/

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

True we don’t know their time frame, but he asked “what year” so being logical that would make 2016 the 48th. I wonder if that means the Institute has been in existence for that long?

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I am thinking the month of October could be their “new dusk.” Could that mean the OOA will launch something on the same date this year?

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

The video is already over two hours in when Rosemary appears. I am curious to know what happened in that time.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@kasch I feel pretty sure that a full on haunt/walkthrough will be their end game (or at least a somewhat endgame, who knows how many more years they’ll be doing this). Would be a cool thing if it all came together on that same date this year

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@erin Good catch! I always assumed that was the time, but then realized the time would be where the 00:00 is

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@rizzzoooooo I feel like I’m coming in late on the train here but I agree that “New Dusk” is just the way October is expressed.

I’ll stretch a little further and lay a soft OOA calendar is actually astromonical themed theory down: April is called New Dawn. Perhaps other months will be named Dawn/Dusk Twilight, or waxing/waning Dawn, etc.

Just a theory though and probably doesn’t have a ton of significance.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register