New Facebook Image – 6/6/16

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE New Facebook Image – 6/6/16

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cody Cody 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Today’s image has a few hidden things in it, one of which is the phrase “she is still amongst…” I can’t see “you” or “us.” Maybe this is 4? Or Addison?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Also, there’s a “5” in there. Is 5 still here? Did GK4 become the new GK5? So many questions!

I had previously held the belief that 5 became the Overseer once his Gatekeeper mantle was lifted, but that’s solely based off the profile picture.

Could be that this is a final memorial for him, with 3 having recently… made him go away?

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

she is still amongst you. The you is at the bottom right corner.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Also interesting that the ear is now crossed out too. What will be next..

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Maybe there could be a connection to the 5 gatekeepers and 5 senses, with 2 gatekeepers gone 2 senses have been crossed off.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I am currently thinking through this idea.

It feels like III is sight to me because of all the TV he watches and because he sleeps (shutting his eyes) and he complimented megan for her nice hair.

Profile photo of Neil King
      Neil King
      Participant

I am thinking next will be the mouth. III is certainly causing a TON of discussion among all of us. Non stop forum chat. Non stop theorizing and non stop messages to spread the word. It all has to do with our ability to speak.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

That’s exactly it.

5 was sight. 4 was Hearing (auditory metaphors!). 3 is taste (or speech rather) which is funny since 3 is most definitely the most soft spoken of the Gatekeepers.

2 will be smell… and 1 will most definitely be touch… close enough to touch light.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

One must go beyond the 5 senses to interpret the light.

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

I believe it to be a confirmation on Addison. We knew 4 would still be around – she said we would see her again soon in her farewell letter. There has been speculation that Addison died that night at the bon fire so maybe this is a note to us saying that Addison is still here.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

That’s interesting to hear, I never got the impression she died that night. I think the Periscope last night let us know as well she was still around as she is unnumbered.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register