New Facebook Video – 5/13/16

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE New Facebook Video – 5/13/16

This topic contains 44 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike Mike 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

New one up on Facebook

Time to dig in!!

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Hypothetically, if a ‘friend’ had developed a crush on ~four, is this Stockholm syndrome?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@111error – people are attracted to many different things. You like gifs, some people like attitude. We are all still the same deep down <3

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

If you listen closely to the video, there are parts that sound like they were recorded from the event on 4/30.

Profile photo of Anna
    Anna
    Participant

Lots of stuff about hearing…”But do you hear what we’re saying?” and that one frame that looked kind of like a clipped ad that said “write to us for better hearing.” And I noticed GK4 (presumably?) drew an ear on the news letter with the hangman on it too. But that may be me over-analyzing that imagery… :p It just seemed like more ear-stuff than usual lately?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Anna Anna.
      111_error
      Participant

She made a point that people need to report enemies of the OOA to them, and seemed angry that people aren’t following their instructions properly, which ties into listening more carefully, so you might not be overanalyzing.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

ElectricHippo meet the Bannnnnhammer? anyone else see that?
    Was that the first fall of the mighty hammer?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
      Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

BANHAMMAR 😉

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Gatekeeper 5- Sight
    Gatekeeper 4- Sound

Touch, smell, and taste coming right up?

Profile photo of Anna
      Anna
      Participant

Yeah, I was thinking about that too! Five Gatekeepers for five senses…

Profile photo of Anna
      Anna
      Participant

…smell’s gonna be a weird one.

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

@thebuz and @halfgreekgoddess you’re not alone, check out the Stages Of Grief thread 😉

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Come on youtube! I want to download that vid to disect it. Trying to on a stream is hard when you have bad service.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

We were told “she is coming” and looks like she is here, speaking for all of us to hear. To hear what though?? What are you hearing from Gatekeeper 4? I was thinking she represented our sense of hearing because the event was mostly listening to what was going on. She also is very vocal, in which we react and try to “hear” what she is saying. I enjoy everything about you Gatekeeper 4 and if that happened to be you asking me questions at the mirror, thank you!! I have since then come out feeling like I had a spiritual cleansing. Glory Be!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Still images:

Tension 05.13.2016

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Thank you Megan

111_error
      Participant

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

This made me smile, thanks 111

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Yes!! My thoughts exactly, III!

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Sean/ @thegilded, have you seen this Link ?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Much to consider.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Guys! I think I found a new phone number in the video….

….4 444 444 4444

Just kidding, but there are 11 different “fours” that show up :) I actually did try calling it, just in case, but it turns out to be a Verizon wireless number that was changed.

111_error
      Participant

11 different “fours”

hmmm

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

4 11’s

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

4/11

Isn’t that when Omega Council Photo popped up?

“we are that consequence”

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Yes! Good catch!

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Credit to the reddit!

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Nice!
      Someone replied to my Video share with this something I have not thought about in years. You guys remember Bob The Sub-humans? Oh man I am still laughing.
      A video about for those who dont know.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

or 11/4 – That’s “Fall 2016” as well

Allow me to be exceptionally clear: I am not linked with the BoS twitter, and have made no moves to go against the OOA here or otherwise. From an honesty standpoint, I’m tell you all directly that this isn’t me. From a tactics and logical standpoint, there was nothing for me to gain by creating that account. It was ultimately ineffective, and if the day ever came where I wanted to go against you all and the OOA, I would not use a cryptic and foolish Twitter handle to do so.

I’ve spoken with many of you directly, I sincerely hope that you all understand that I have not taken any action against you all or the OOA

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So 2 events is may, now we know we got one for the 29th for sure… Has anyone gotten a call about anything else??

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

No calls yet. Keeping my ears focused towards my phone…

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Hopefully soon!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Also, any idea on the woman in the video? I mean, is it a safe bet to say that she was in fact GK4? And was it just me or did the voice seem pretty familiar from the last event? Not sure if my mind if just overthinking and creating connections that shouldn’t be there, but her voice at times sounded just like the voice questioning me last time? I know in the podcast @mike and @reaton made a reference, but maybe that was in fact GK4 questioning us??

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

The voice in the video does sound like the woman questioning me. So it’s quite possible we “met” her!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Like certain lines in the video, she sounded almost identical so I’m very sure it’s the same woman… Whether or not it was actually GK4… Hmmmmmm?

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

A group of us met at the Magic Castle this week…

I am so ready!!!

Profile photo of LyndsieSue
    LyndsieSue
    Participant

Do you think they are trying to tell us something that we’re not hearing? They want us to listen, know they are in control, and join them in enlightenment. I’m totally bummed I couldn’t go to the magic castle that night. I think she was there watching you guys! What is it that the OOA wants with us?!

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Thoughts:

1. OOA is goading Mark into an appearance, but why?
    2. ElectricHippo, is she in the red room? What does the banhammer actually entail?
    3. “Write for a free book” Shall we take this literally?
    4. The ripple effect: Feeling like this events may have a degree of choice…

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Notice the name BOB with the X over it?
    mark below that.
    Bannhammar i getting Banned from tension I believe.
    If you view electrichippos activity she made a post revoking her trust in the OOA and plead for us all to leave as well. No explination as of yet.
    I had wondered the same about the book. I do not think its literal myself.
    Yes the aspect that all we do and say will ripple through and change the very fabric of tension is an awesome development.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I don’t think it says Bob, I think it’s Ben. That’s in relation to @bennysmiles back and forth with @gatekeeper4 the other day

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I def think the ripple quote had to do with electric hippos sayings. She revoked the OOA (possible switching over to sentinel). That being said, I believe the OOA want to be as clear as day telling us that whatever we say or do, will have effects on our own “path to enlightenment” and that we have the choice to choose how we want the rest of the tension experience to play out for ourselves. Which is actually like, really cool

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register