New Facebook video posted – 4/25

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE New Facebook video posted – 4/25

This topic contains 37 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of CharlieD CharlieD 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

In the same vein of the last one, there are hidden nuggets of information in there…such as when tickets will be made available and how many people will be chosen for Saturday!

Profile photo of Mechanicus
    Mechanicus
    Participant

Without being able to really go through piece by piece, there was an interesting piece of writing in the video:
    “How marvelous man used to look into the infinite abyss and wrestle with how his very essence fit into the world but you’ve managed to turn your soul into actual, quantifiable bits of data… BEEP BOOP BEEP.”
    Along with the news headlines, it is thought-provoking, in my opinion, that messages of online addiction and data-indoctrination are demonstrably detrimental, and yet this Path of Light leads to dependence on technology to unfold before us by way of these puzzles…

I read an article once about psychologists who helped battle video game addiction by creating character in the game worlds to be able to communicate with those who were addicted.

I interpreted the OOA’s actions as being similar – That we are addicted to these devices, and they use those very same devices to show us as much.

What better way to prove that we’re addicted than to provide a location that many of us are idling on, refreshing constantly throughout the day. We tear apart every piece of media that the OOA puts out as soon as they put it out, as though we’re starving for it.

In this way they’re simultaneously spreading their message and proving their point

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@thegilded really interesting analysis. Sort of like the snake that eats its own tail

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Thus far found a total of four pictures and that nice new ticket nugget, makes me happy to have something to look forward too.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I think I only recognized one photo in it – the one of (I think) Rusty (?) holding up the Tension cards with friends. Were there others that were of or referenced specific people?

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Yes, I saw that one, two others are posted on FB and then the fourth of a familiar face. I haven’t gone frame by frame yet but there is some good info so far.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Just went frame by frame and screenshotted 17 frames – ones that were up for either one or two frames. What’s the best way to share them?
    One includes a new phone number, however I called it and it’s out of service.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Try https://imgur.com/

That will probably work the best and easiest

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Uploading now, will share soon.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

https://imgur.com/a/jSi0I

Does that work?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@coryphella thanks again! i’m at work so can’t go frame by frame, but there’s some awesome stuff in here!
      @mechanicus I have been contemplating that since the beginning. It seems like one of the main messages of the OOA is to leave technology behind and become more than our phones and online personas, yet we are encouraged to be active online. Seems like a bit of a catch 22. Perhaps to create tension?

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@coryphella Thanks for collecting the images that way! Helpful, for sure!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I’m happy to do this for the 4/18 video as well if someone can send the file to me.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Yep! Awesome, thanks for doing that!

Profile photo of Diem
      Diem
      Participant

Thank you Megan

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’d be happy to do it for the others too. I wasn’t able to download the last one though, don’t know what was different.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

The woman who is silhouetted – anyone recognize that image? Is that one of us, or just Random Woman?

Profile photo of Diem
      Diem
      Participant

I don’t recognize it , but could be clipart. Hard to disregard it as such due to the nothing is random theory.

It’s going to be incredibly hard to identify. The stance looks like it was pulled from a stock photo image

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Does anyone think that the description with the woman who is silhouetted might be referring to a specific person… maybe Gatekeeper 4?

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
    Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Less than 12% of current members to receive a phone call. I wonder what the percentage is based on completed questionnaires.

Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

Well done @coryphella, I was about to go through and attempt the same, looks like you got it all!

@diem The selection process probably has a lot to do with that, along with many other things, as they said, we are supposed to spread the message.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Oh man I see some faces I recognize and they’re crossed out? What in the hell does THAT mean?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Can we pretend I know no one in these photos and identify who they are of?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@coryphella – that picture was from a meetup from a few weeks ago and all of them are forum members. Starting with the circled face and going clockwise – @kingkill33, @nking, @kasch, @reaton, @debzkim

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

dupe post

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Mike Mike.
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Looking at the video again, I think there might be another puzzle, but I can’t confirm since what I “think” is the solution doesn’t lead to anything yet.

Profile photo of thecatnipper
    thecatnipper
    Participant

Congrats to @kingkill33 for being chosen, may we all taken notice to the path you are taking and follow it ourselves well!

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

@coryphella To answer your question about who is circled in that picture, it is I. For what reason, I do not know. I only assume that OOA has singled me out for a reason and I must trust that reason is for my betterment. I have not strayed from the _path and have helped others on their own _path. I haven’t done anything differently from most of us on these forums, so why I was cicled, I do not know. I can only wait patiently for OOA’s next message and continue my _path to Ascension. Glory Be.

The articles that appear by name in the video:

1) The Atlantic: People’s Deepest, Darkest Google Searches Are Being Used Against Them”

2) HealthZette: Dangers of Electronic Health Records in 2016″

3) Healthline: Is Technology Causing a Lifetime of Pain for Millennials?”

The titles of the following articles don’t appear in the video but various words from these articles do appear. I should note, there are various articles that were released by numerous publications in January 2016, each of which represented the same sentiments of Dr. Hawking. I selected two articles that were very representative of the lot:

The Guardian: Stephen Hawking – Most Threats to Humans Come from Science and Technology”

The Telegraph: Stephen Hawking – disaster on Planet Earth is a Near Certainty

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@electrichippo thank you! I think these articles are really helping to contextualize what this experience is becoming and also give us interesting ideas to think about and discuss.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@electrichippo I echo @endlesspictures thanks to you!

Jake O, I agree with you about the earlier comment… they do seem to be wanting us to contemplate the role technology plays in every waking moment of our lives.

Looking closely at the video posted today, where the phrase “Who controls you” appears… in the background there seems to be a field of people – all using cell phones.

@endlesspictures You’re welcome, and I completely agree. The articles add a solid, real world relevant backdrop to this experience. I have enjoyed each article immensely. Thank you OOA!

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

@reaton I had similar thoughts to that we might be hearing about Gatekeeper 4. It did mention about “her” and Gatekeeper 5 told us to expect “her” as well. I agree with you on this theory and can’t wait to find out. Glory Be.

Profile photo of CharlieD
    CharlieD
    Participant

IRXWK4ZAMFXHS33OMUQGI2LTMN2XG4ZAJ5HUCIDPNYQFG3DBMNVT6

Translation is through Base32 -> ASCII – “Does anyone discuss OOA on slack?”

Yes, we do. I believe @mkarrett is in charge of it, contact her for an invite.

If you’d like to practice your puzzles, go here

Profile photo of CharlieD
      CharlieD
      Participant

Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register