New here.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Sky
    Sky
    Participant

Hey everyone, I’m Sky, I’m new here. Just wanted to say hello and start getting involved in the forum. I thought this would be a good place as any to start this strange journey. So, if anyone has any tips for what to do next I would appreciate. Thanks :)

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Hey Sky,

Read this forum first, lots of people have been given lots of links to start them off on their journey, and feel free to ask specific questions once you’ve rummaged around for a while. =)

Profile photo of Rob
    Rob
    Participant

Also new here. Thanks for the advice, 111.

Profile photo of Grizzleebaird
    Grizzleebaird
    Participant

Hey I’m new here and I’ve tried to do the questionnaire, but to no avail. I click the link in my email and it just brings me to a page that states the questionnaire has fulfilled it’s purpose and has no further use. Or something of that nature. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advanced. Super excited to start.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

As far as I know the questionnaire was removed a few weeks ago. Best thing to do is devote as much time as you can to catching up! The timeline is a good start.

@ooaguide may be able to give a more insightful answer than mine though.

Grizzleebaird
    Participant

Thank you I want to be involved as much as I can, I want the full experience! Much love from AZ.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Hi! What part of AZ are you from?

Grizzleebaird
      Participant

AH-lay, I’m in the ridiculously northern part of Arizona. Small, hole in the wall town called Fredonia. I’m about 3 miles south of the Utah border. Wonderful place to live. About an hour from the grand Canyon, Zions national park, bryce canyon, and lake Powell. Thanks for the references. I am beyond intrigued for this and hope my game can start soon. Would love to fill out the questionnaire or somehow get in contact with OOA. My life is kinda boring and I’m looking for a new thrill, an adventure, one that will keep me on my toes, mentally, emotionally, and physically. This seems to have all that plus the horror elements. Once again, thank you for the Intel.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Welcome! I live in the Prescott area, so I feel your pain. Even though, I love it here. I think you’ll be safe listening to the podcast to know what this is all about. So far only you and I are from AZ. Good luck!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
    Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

To the recent new aspirants, I can’t recommend this enough: Listen to @mike‘s and @reaton‘s My Haunt Life podcast. You can find it on iTunes or in their page. They talk about Tension in a lot of their episodes, along with some other unrelated but also cool stuff. Make sure to find the oldest episode and to listen in order! That should get you up to speed: http://www.myhauntlife.com/

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register