New members in Ascension

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here New members in Ascension

This topic contains 28 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hazel Cloud Hazel Cloud 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Haley
    Haley
    Participant

Hello again! I’m going to ascension on Saturday, and I was just wondering if those of us who are new to tension will fill out a questionnaire, be interviewed, or anything like that before attending?

Profile photo of Amber
    Amber
    Participant

From my experience as a newbie, there was no questionnaire or interview prior to entering. I had a great experience the first time and went back for a second time. Have fun!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

So excited you’re finally going @haleywilde !!!

Profile photo of Haley
      Haley
      Participant

Thanks! I know! I’m really glad I decided last second to go. Thanks for the podcasts because I’ve been reviewing them before I go! :)

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

What time are you being processed on Saturday?

Profile photo of Haley
      Haley
      Participant

11pm!

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

@haleywilde I will be in your group

Profile photo of Haley
      Haley
      Participant

Nice! It’s the last performance, huh?

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

I thought they were doing shows Sunday (they are marked as sold out on eventrbrite), but the FB posts stated the 12th as the last night. Wish I had known that (I would have gotten the 11pm tickets!).

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

So far it looks that way, unless they throw a twist at us.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
      Hazel Cloud
      Participant

I think I’ll be in the group before you. :)

Profile photo of SirHuxleyWiseass
    SirHuxleyWiseass
    Participant

There were a block of shows scheduled for Sunday the 13th. 2 of my friends and I had tickets for the very last processing. 2 of us were contacted and informed that they had been cancelled, and that we needed to reschedule, so we went last Saturday. The other friend, well his path turned out much different.

Profile photo of Max R.
      Max R.
      Participant

I also had a ticket to Ascension for Sunday and my date was also changed. I go in for processing on Friday.
      Glory Be!

Profile photo of Aaron
    Aaron
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m new here, going in for my first processing tomorrow night at 8pm. I’m pretty pumped, just wish I had jumped in on this sooner – there’s so much amazing history that I’m just now starting to go through… It’s pretty overwhelming.

Quick question for those who have been processed before: the email I got today says to leave behind all valuables that we’re unwilling to donate. Do you suggest I leave my wallet and phone in my car? I thought I heard somewhere I may need to show my ID… is this true?

I have a thousand other questions, but I think I’ll just wait and see what tomorrow brings. Looking forward to it!

Glory Be!

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

WELCOME!!

There is MUCH to absorb. If you have any questions, you’ve come to the right place to have them answered… or at least to try figuring it out. :)

You will need to show your ID to the security in the parking lot to confirm your identity and sign the waver. From that point, you can safely stow all your belongings in your car. You won’t be needing any devices. Obviously, you’ll need your keys to get back in to your vehicle. :)

Glory Be!

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

You got carded? That’s something I’ve not witnessed…

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

@agkeeling I left my phone (on purpose) and my wallet (on accident) in my car when I went. I didnt have any problem, other than the added tension that I thought I lost my wallet while I was in the OOA compound.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Lukas L Lukas L.
    Profile photo of Aaron
    Aaron
    Participant

Thanks for the replies guys! I’m clear on where to leave my stuff now, but oh man… after digging around on here for the past few hours my mind is about to explode.

There’s so much going on, and I’m coming in right as Ascension is coming to a close. Sounds like something huge is going to happen on Sunday. I can’t wait to go through the experience tomorrow night and hopefully hear about what happens just 48 hours later.

Seems like something very unsettling is happening with Addison/Sabrina… Do you think I’ll see her as a first time participant on Friday? Or is she too caught up in the bigger thing that’s happening now?

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

You will see her. She will definitely see you.

Whether she has time to interact heavily with you might depend a lot on the .. other people.. loitering around the complex.

If you have something you would want to ask her, or would like her to see before you arrived, this is the best place to speak up. Good luck when you reach the OOA.

Profile photo of Aaron
      Aaron
      Participant

I want to ask her so much… but mostly I just want to know if she’s okay.

She says the OOA is corrupt, that she knows who The One is, and that the OOA is trying to kill her. Why is she still there then? Is she there on her own free will, or are they still manipulating and controlling her in some way? I watched the video where she killed GK4 and announced herself GK2. She seemed so in control then. This has something to do with the helmet, which I’m just finding out about… are they using it on her still?

And what about her recently introducing herself as the actress Sabrina? If she’s Sabrina, then who is the Overseer? Or is it just a different side to her…

So many questions.

And she’s seen The Bear, right? I seem to have lost myself on that one… what happened when she saw it? And what about the word “Carlos”? There’s the hope that this would mean something to her and help her come-to in some way, but if she’s just Sabrina, then does Carlos mean anything at all…

I don’t know nearly enough about all that’s happened so far, but I know how I feel, and right now I trust her. I feel for her. I stand beside her. And I want to help her however I can.

Profile photo of Lukas L
      Lukas L
      Participant

@agkeeling You will meet her for sure, good luck on getting your questions answered. One thing, its a small error we were all making for awhile. It is actually as stuffed cat, not a bear.

I have to disagree there. There may also be a cat somewhere, but @reaton definitely held in his hands a stuffed bear. I know, I saw it and had a chance to inspect it myself.

As for the other point, “Carlos” still has an effect but it is a weak one.

Profile photo of Lukas L
      Lukas L
      Participant

@thegilded are you sure? I could have sworn @reaton or @mike said it was a stuffed cat? This was it right? Bears dont have long tails. Stuffed Cat

Fair point. I remember at the time talking about it as a bear but it certainly could be considered a cat, the terminology may have changed without me realizing it.

I’m still calling it a bear though, damn it.

Tail be damned.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Watch all the periscopes!! periscope.tv/the_tension_exp

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

I am so excited for you! Glad you are getting to be a part of the experience right before this phase ends! :)

Profile photo of Lawrence
    Lawrence
    Participant

Welcome and Glory Be. Don’t bring too much of what you’ve read here in there. Absorb and experience.
    And for Anoch’s sake, if there’s ever a quiet moment, fill it with speech. Ask questions. Interact.

Profile photo of Aaron
    Aaron
    Participant

Well… last night was incredible. I wish I had gone earlier. I want to go back so bad. There’s so many things I didn’t do that I needed to…

Profile photo of Lawrence
    Lawrence
    Participant

Tell me about it… 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register