new message

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sean (@TheGilded) Sean (@TheGilded) 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Bobglob
    Bobglob
    Participant

I received a phone call and told to relay the following message:

M – and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes

Profile photo of Bobglob
    Bobglob
    Participant

I know what this is. It’s from the song “they’re coming to take me away”. I don’t know what it means. Any ideas?

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Maybe the M is for Mark aka Benny Smiles. I’m sure we’ll soon find out either way!

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

Hee hee i mighta jumped early at that one. There are many M’s but Mark seems to be the one of interest.

Profile photo of Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

Read the song lyrics and it becomes fairly apparent. Especially so considering Benny was replying to your post in an overly animated fashion. I guess those posts were taken down though.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

“Overly animated” is a good way of describing it. Do you think Benny’s…losing it? That would perhaps explain why he didn’t bother disguising his account more. Or why he made a second account in the first place.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Also, the words that come right before what @bobglouberman posted is “chirping birds”. Is that a Twitter reference?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I knew I was feeling some Deja vu earlier… Benny/Mark strikes again!

I have many ideas. Mostly questions.

For instance, why someone so new would be used as the Voice of the Institute

Profile photo of Bobglob
    Bobglob
    Participant

Don’t ask me, Sean. I don’t even know what’s going on.

Curious. Was this request made before or after your registration?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@bobglouberman stay strong on your _path. They’re rattling the cages

Profile photo of Bobglob
    Bobglob
    Participant

I registered a month ago. I just started on the forums and trying to wade through the mass of information. The phone call was received today and the request was made today.

Profile photo of Bobglob
    Bobglob
    Participant

I was told not to say anything more except for the message.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

Can you tell us if the voice was male or female?

Profile photo of Bobglob
    Bobglob
    Participant

@daela I was told specifically “don’t say this came from me” so I’m kind of afraid to

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Obviously, someone is trying to illicit a response from Benny. Mission accomplished – leaving the rest us to wonder.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Susie J Susie J.
    Profile photo of LyndsieSue
    LyndsieSue
    Participant

Who is Benny/Mark? Tell us, was it Four that called you? The song definitely references a loony bin- I haven’t been around long enough to know if that means anything.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of LyndsieSue LyndsieSue.

Benny is the pseudonym used by a man whose real name was identified to be Mark. He is anti-OOA, and possibly linked with the Brothers of Seraph. His primary goal seems to be the well being of a woman he was linked with that the OOA had some interaction with, and possibly has in their care.

At present, I know of no situations in which Benny/Mark called anyone directly, all of his interactions have been done through posts and messages

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register