New Phone Call

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JoeKaye JoeKaye 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Just had a phone call – real life person this time, not a prerecorded voice

He started off saying “you’ve been active for a few months now” (very observant, this person).
    I wish I could say I recorded it or remembered it word for word, but I don’t. The basic gist was that the OOA was being corrupted by Sentinel, which had infiltrated it. I think. When I asked who this was that was calling he said “I don’t have a name, I have a message.” And he repeated that Sentinel was a corrupting force working inside the OOA. And hung up. Hopefully I got the important parts right.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Hmm, I wonder how long they’ve been infiltrating the OOA, and at what levels..

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

I received a phone call at 3:19pm today. The voice on the other end told me, “Sentinel is not who they say they are.”

They said a bit more, but unfortunately they had interrupted a shower, so I’d had to hop out and run into the living room so I could hear better. I couldn’t take notes without dripping water on my laptop. But the gist was that Sentinel was tricking people.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

So it’s basically the same thing about both sides. No one is who they say they are anymore!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@daela – mine was 5:21, so 3:21 your time – right after yours. Probably same guy/same call.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Also, who is making these calls, and why?

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

I maybe grasping at straws here, but could it have been III? We have no clue what he sounds like…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register