June 1, 2016 at 8:16 am #8742
So I figured it would be helpful to put all the information regarding the clues from the RINGING OF THE BELL ceremony under one place. Particularly when it comes to the numbers.
As best as I can recall, numbers popped up in three places:
1. Some of the people who received confirmation calls were given a number.
2. We were each given a number on our name tags (girls were written in silver, men in gold). @thebuz also found the name list with all the numbers next to our names.
3. The OOA posters at the event had volume numbers and dates on them. But the weird thing is that the Vol. numbers were higher for the earlier dates. Kind of like a Star Wars starting with Episode IV.
So let’s compile all the data here and maybe – just maybe – we can find a pattern. Cause there is a method to everything the OOA does…
- This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Andrew Kasch.
June 1, 2016 at 8:18 am #8744
I was number 6 at the event. That is all I can remember. Susie has the photo of my original guessing of numbers. I think her numbers are more accurate.
June 1, 2016 at 8:20 am #8745
I wasnt at the event and didnt get a call. But maybe its like a countdown or something you know. You said the volume numbers for the earlier dates were higher than the other. So maybe its some sort of countdown . Just my input lol
June 1, 2016 at 8:24 am #8746
Or it’s possible the Volume numbers coincide with “their new dusk”. Remember Rosemary said that this was the 20th of their new dusk?
June 1, 2016 at 8:56 am #8754
June 1, 2016 at 8:32 am #8747
I managed to type this up real quick before work.
This is the list of names that was found.
1. Addison Born (SILVER)
3. Michael Gray (GOLD)
4. Mary Ellison (SILVER)
5. Deb Kim – Debbie Kim (SILVER)
6. Neil King (GOLD)
7. Tal Beauvais (GOLD)
8. Jake Odenberg (GOLD)
9. Michelle Walther-Franklin (SILVER)
10. Bob Glouberman (GOLD)
11. Mike Fontaine (GOLD)
12. Derek Stevenson (GOLD)
13. Susie Juntarakawe (SILVER)
14. Sean Rich (GOLD)
15. Max Droegemueller (GOLD)
16. Andrew Kasch (GOLD)
17. Mellisa Kramer-Sarrett (SILVER)
18. Joe Konigsberg, (GOLD)
19. Ben Michael Marsh (GOLD)
20. Jeff Heimbuch (GOLD)
21. Martina Gona (SILVER)
22. Anna Mavromati (SILVER)
23. Natalie Castillo (SILVER)
24. Buz Wallick (did not have a gold or silver dash next to his name)
25. Lauren Bello (SILVER)
26. Russell Eaton (did not have a gold or silver dash next to his name)
June 1, 2016 at 8:41 am #8748
Hmm… No #2.
June 1, 2016 at 8:54 am #8753
June 1, 2016 at 9:06 am #8756
Those aren’t me, those are someone testing a pen.
OH I GET IT, IT’S A CLUE!
I am ‘three’, and the list is ‘minus 2’ … WE ARE ALL ONE.
Humph. If anyone needs me I’ll be outside the bar.
June 1, 2016 at 9:07 am #8757
Once you see it…
June 1, 2016 at 9:13 am #8759
i can see! i can seeeeeeee!
June 1, 2016 at 9:08 am #8758
June 1, 2016 at 9:20 am #8760
HOW DOES THIS NOT WIND THE CLOCK!? 😉
June 1, 2016 at 9:27 am #8761
Wait – I was on the list? I wonder why the Attendant was so flustered by my presence.
June 1, 2016 at 8:43 am #8750
June 1, 2016 at 5:38 pm #8850
I don’t get it 😐
June 2, 2016 at 10:14 am #8911
I received this as a response from light2dark earlier.
“Much will be revealed soon. The clock has been wound and the time is soon. -%light2dark”
June 2, 2016 at 1:59 pm #8950
Recent circumstances have led me to believe we are snipe hunting here. As the OOA told us, “the answer is there are no answers.”
June 6, 2016 at 10:40 am #9632
Could all these numbers coming from III have to do with this list – so we are looking at 8, 2, 4, 5, 4, 3 etc. I wonder if there is any correlation… thoughts?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.