Numbers

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Diem Diem 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

I am more puzzled by the numbers, purposely put in red to get our attention. 452 possibly the beginning of a new phone number to be used at the end of this 2 month “induction” period and what significance is 6-3-16? The triangle was the date to registration before. I’m reading as a new date for another phase.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

On the first newsletter registration closes on 6/1/16. Is this a slight alteration to their timeline, or is there an event as yet unmentioned after registration has closed?

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Or maybe it’s the date that those who make it through and are accepted begin their journey?

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Starting to consider that it may just be a countdown, what creates tension like an unknown countdown?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

And why the 3 in Roman Numerals? “Nothing is random” is going to be stuck in my head from now on.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Has anyone noticed that the new gatekeeper thread stopped at 4 voices 5 replies and 2 hours…452…gotta be something.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register