Paranoia

Tension brand Forums OFF TOPIC Paranoia

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

I’m not really much of a paranoid person. I’ve seen Person of Interest, so I know big brother is watching but aside from that not really that paranoid. However this weekend Tension finally got to me.

I went to an escape room in Las Vegas that asks you to write a message on their bathroom wall in case you don’t make it, so I drew the Tension symbol and the website next to my name on their wall. Then my husband & I played the escape room and left to see Evil Dead the Musical before coming back that night to play another one of their escape rooms. The second experience was very different than the first. The first was a pretty standard escape room, apocalypse themed but nothing really out of the ordinary.

(Possible escape room spoilers ahead)

So we get back to the escape room company for our second game and are standing outside of the building checking our phones when they come out and get us and rush us in this zombie experience making comments about us being on our mobile devices. Then we have to lock them away in a box and the guy with the taser makes me put my Apple Watch in the box too (which I later forgot I took off and had to return around midnight to retrieve). Then I get a bag on my head and my husband gets locked in a small closet and I’m left in a pitch black large room to feel around where I found gas masks and handcuffs hanging from chains. Finally upon obtaining a black light I find writing on the wall about “Ascension” and I literally yelled to my husband who was still locked in the closet…I’m not sure if this is the real escape room or if it’s part of Tension. I was serious.

Paranoia achieved

The bathroom wall: https://twitter.com/christinebarger/status/732274587371626497

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

They’re everywhere!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register